New Hired from Transamerica
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Remote. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Transamerica who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Manager- Vendor Liaison (Life Insurance)- Work From Home below matches your qualifications.
Who We Are
Transamerica has been helping people feel better about the future for more than 100 years. We provide investment, retirement, and life insurance solutions to more than 11 million customers throughout the U.S. But the way we see it, our responsibility goes beyond our clients’ accounts. We’re in the business of helping people live well and empowering them to create a better tomorrow through the financial and health-related habits they form today. We help people prepare by providing solutions that consider the whole picture.
What We Do
Transamerica is organized by lines of business (Life Insurance, Annuities, Mutual Funds, Retirement Plans, Employee Benefits, and Financial Assets), which are supported by Transamerica Corporate (Corporate Development; Finance; Internal Audit; Legislative, Regulatory & Policy; Office of the CEO; People, Places & Brand; Risk; and Technology).
Job Description Summary
The Vendor Liaison group serves as the single point of contact for approved vendor contracts and vendor compliance for the Operations organization. Responsible for Finance, Technology, and Operations business functions in working with selected third parties through the various phases of the engagement including strategy development and requirements, due diligence, negotiation, transition and implementation, and steady state monitoring and oversight. Manages activities of supervisors and/or individual contributors.
- Act as a representative of the business/process as the functional sourcing and servicing strategy is developed.
- Work with the business to understand and articulate business and processing requirements as input into contract development/maintenance processes; monitor adherence to the contract and helps review escalated issues.
- Manage the intake process for business execution and processing activities.
- Help facilitate successful completion of initiatives between the third party and Transamerica.
- Provide departmental process transition support including training; ramp up as necessary.
- Apply business process modeling techniques to develop processes and procedures.
- Partner with business and third party on volumes forecasting and resource capacity planning.
- Help manage functional performance oversight processes, reporting, metrics, and governance.
- Manage service level validation activities against defined criteria (CPI/KPI).
- Serve as a point of contact for escalation issues from the third party; partner with the business and third party in monitoring day-to-day activity.
- Conduct functional team meetings and one-on-one meetings with third party and business to maintain relationships and ensure adequate support.
- Manage feedback sessions across parties identifying resolution.
- Participate in issue root cause analysis; prepare synopsis documentation and facilitiate escalation through governance framework as needed to ensure timely and effective resolution and minimal recurrence.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives lead by the third party including project oversight and internal implementation.
- Help review and validate third party produced management reporting packages.
- Liaise between the business and third party to ensure all Transamerica framework(s) and company policy requirements including implementation and oversight of internal controls; provide assistance to both parties during financial and operational audit and regulatory review activities.
- Exhibit understanding of the company’s internal control framework to align handoffs and map control activities between parties.
- Bachelor’s degree in in business administration, operations management, or applicable field, or equivalent experience.
- Six years of relevant experience, including two years working directly with vendors.
- Knowledge of vendor management best practices and industry trends.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing to a broad audience.
- Project management, organization and prioritization skills to handle multiple projects.
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of accounting functions (e.g. reporting, investments, insurance products,), technology or operations, depending on governance support role.
- Office environment.
- Moderate travel.
**Please note that the compensation information that follows is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to applicable pay transparency and compensation posting laws. It is estimated based on what a successful candidate might be paid in certain Company locations.**
The salary for this position generally ranges between $100,000 – $133,000 annually. This range is an estimate, based on potential qualifications and operational needs. Salary may vary above and below the stated amounts, as permitted by applicable law.
Additionally, this position is typically eligible for an Annual Bonus of 15% based on the Company Bonus Plan/Individual Performance and is at the Company’s discretion.
This job description is not a contract of employment nor for any specific job responsibilities. The Company may change, add to, remove, or revoke the terms of this job description at its discretion. Managers may assign other duties and responsibilities as needed. In the event an employee or applicant requests or requires an accommodation in order to perform job functions, the applicable HR Business Partner should be contacted to evaluate the accommodation request.
What We Offer
For eligible employees, we offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to support both the personal and financial well-being of our employees.
Bonus for Eligible Employees
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Career Training & Development Opportunities
Health and Work/Life Balance Benefits
Paid Time Off starting at 160 hours annually for employees in their first year of service.
Ten (10) paid holidays per year (typically mirroring the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) holidays).
Be Well Company holistic wellness program, which includes Wellness Coaching and Reward Dollars
Parental Leave – fifteen (15) days of paid parental leave per calendar year to eligible employees with at least one year of service at the time of birth, placement of an adopted child, or placement of a foster care child.
Employee Assistance Program
College Coach Program
Back-Up Care Program
PTO for Volunteer Hours
Employee Matching Gifts Program
Employee Resource Groups
Inclusion and Diversity Programs
Employee Recognition Program
Referral Bonus Programs
Peer Recognition Program (BRAVO)
Inclusion & Diversity
Transamerica has made a strong commitment to inclusion and diversity, and we are proud to be an organization where all perspectives are valued. Transamerica has earned recognition for its strong efforts year-over-year, including from the Human Rights Campaign’s Foundation Corporate Equality Index, the Diversity Best Practices Inclusion Index, and Seramount’s “100 Best Companies” list.
In addition, as part of Transamerica’s commitment to maintaining an inclusive workplace, the company sponsors employee-driven Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), which are formed around a shared interest or a common characteristic of diversity. ERGs are open to all employees and provide a supportive environment for raising diversity awareness and promoting inclusive behavior.
Transamerica believes our responsibilities extend beyond our corporate walls. That’s why we created the Aegon Transamerica Foundation in 1994. Through a combination of financial grants and the volunteer commitment of our employees, this foundation supports nonprofit organizations focused on the education, health, and well-being of the communities where we live and work.
Transamerica’s Parent Company
acquired the Transamerica business in 1999. Aegon’s roots go back more than 175 years to the first half of the nineteenth century. Since then, Aegon has grown into an international company, with businesses in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. Today, Aegon is one of the world’s leading financial services organizations, providing life insurance, pensions, and asset management. As a leading global investor and employer, the company seeks to have a positive impact by addressing critical environmental and societal issues, with a focus on climate change and inclusion and diversity.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Manager- Vendor Liaison (Life Insurance)- Work From Home in the office Remote above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now