New Hired from Pageant Planet
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Remote. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Pageant Planet who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Marketing Manager below matches your qualifications.
Who We Are: Pageant Planet is the #1 pageant community on the planet. We make pageants easy for contestants, directors, and experts. We also manage two other beauty and wellness focused entities.
Who You Are: A creative Marketing Manager who has experience in the pageant world and/or a passion for the beauty/wellness industry. Our ideal candidate is an excellent communicator with a strong desire to get results, and aligns with our core values of ownership, authenticity, keeping commitments, communication, and course correction. Experience with marketing in support of community-building a plus.
The Work: As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing the company’s marketing strategies to drive revenue growth, increase brand awareness, and enhance customer engagement. Working directly with the CEO, you will be responsible for increasing market share, product sales, generating advertising revenue, and other profit centers. In addition to working with Pageant Planet, you will also lead marketing efforts for the other two business entities.
· Create marketing strategies and plans, and execute accordingly to achieve the company’s business objectives, including revenue growth, customer acquisition, and retention
· Audit all marketing systems and automations to promote new features, services, or site direction as part of product marketing
· Write sales copy and create messaging & materials for business development
· Optimize website traffic for engagement & monetization, running weekly a/b tests
· Develop and manage the marketing budget, ensuring optimal allocation of resources to drive the highest ROI
· Conduct market research and analyze customer data to inform marketing strategies and tactics
· Drive the development of compelling content to drive engagement and conversions
· Oversee the company’s public relations efforts, including media relations, thought leadership, and crisis management
· Monitor and report on key performance indicators, providing regular updates to the CEO on marketing performance and effectiveness
· Stay up-to-date with the latest marketing trends, tools, and technologies, and apply them to improve the company’s marketing efforts
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
· 5+ years of experience in marketing.
· Proven experience developing and executing successful marketing strategies, preferably in retail and beauty/fashion/fitness industries.
· Event experience preferred.
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
· Detail oriented and organized.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze data to inform marketing strategies and tactics.
· Demonstrated ability to manage budgets and allocate resources to drive the highest ROI.
· Experience with marketing platforms and technology, including Infusionsoft or similar software.
· Strong understanding of digital marketing channels, including SEO, SEM, email marketing, social media, and content marketing; adwords, facebook, Instagram etc.
· Graphic creation abilities a plus.
· Embody and uphold our core values.
· Tech savvy and experience with a/b testing software (such as OptinMonster and CrazyEgg) and willingness to learn
· Sense of humor and creative thinker who can dream big and see future possibilities.
· Travel 1x a year to the company conference.
More About Us:
Pageant Planetmakes pageants easy for contestants, directors, and experts. We serve organizations of all sizes and in various parts of the world. Our clients range from contestants who are competing in their first pageant ever to the biggest pageants in the industry.
You will be able to work when your schedule permits as long as you complete your work. For the most part it doesn’t matter if you work at 2am or 2pm.
In 2009, Steven Roddy started Pageant Planet because he saw an opportunity to bring together a fragmented industry. His goal was to make hiring coaches and finding pageants easy for contestants. 14 years later, we are still finding new and better methods of doing just that, and the team continues to grow.
Pageant Planet is getting ready to enter its biggest growth phase in the history of our company so we need an A player who can grow with the company. In addition to Pageant Planet, the “Roddy Empire” includes a Medspa and an annual conference that are primed for exciting growth and expansion.
What’s great about working for us is the flexibility and the ability to work in a fun industry that you love (or will love if you are new to the industry!). You will work for one of the most trusted brands in pageantry and have the autonomy to bring your vision into your role.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $60,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Do you have any pageant experience? If so, please describe.
- What is your preferred salary?
- Marketing: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Marketing Manager in the office Remote above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Part-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now