Boys & Girls Clubs of Delaware
New Hired from Boys & Girls Clubs of Delaware
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Wilmington, DE. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Delaware who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Membership Coordinator below matches your qualifications.
Membership Coordinator About Us For 86 years, Boys & Girls Clubs of Delaware has impacted thousands of lives across Delaware. We are the largest licensed provider of childcare in Delaware and the only statewide Boys & Girls Club in the nation. Each and everyday girls and boys are left to find their own recreation and companionship. An increasing number of kids are at home with no adult care or supervision. Young people need to know they have a place in their community where they can go. Clubs provide a safe haven for youth, allow them to meet with friends and be a part of positive peer groups. Club programs teach life skills, conflict resolution and focus on the development of character. Clubs also provide members with positive role models and a nurturing environment that help improve decision-making skills. Job Summary The Membership Coordinator is responsible for controlling the membership registration, record-keeping, and communication and control of the “front desk” area at his/her assigned Club. Essential Functions:
- Interpret and articulate the philosophy, objectives, standards, and program of the Boys & Girls Club, through all mediums available, to members and their parents and to the general public.
- Perform all job responsibilities in compliance with current state licensing requirements for school-age centers; address non-compliance issues as needed or directed.
- Recommend the requisition of supplies.
- Receive and register new members including receipts of dues and fees.
- Issue membership cards to members and guest cards to visitors.
- Control access to program areas; ensure visitors sign in.
- Talk with members to discover interests and promotion of participation in Club activities.
- At all times set a positive, welcoming tone for Club members, staff, and visitors.
- Maintain accurate membership and attendance records, as well as complete and accurate payment records.
- Make periodic written and verbal reports on membership, attendance, and registration to Program Director.
- Answer telephone and direct calls to staff members as appropriate.
- Accurately record and relay messages to staff members.
- Prepare letters, forms, and reports as needed or directed.
- Assist with any activities as directed by the Program Director.
- Strictly adhere to all financial management policies and procedures of the organization (e.g., purchasing, handling money).
- Record minutes of board and staff meetings as needed or directed.
- At all times, present yourself as a positive role model for youth.
- Assume other tasks, assignments and responsibilities as needed or directed.
- Keep payments in arrears to a minimum at club/site, no unauthorized discounting or waiving of fees.
- Maintain cleanliness, safety, sanitation practices. Consistently maintain inviting, attractive atmosphere at all clubs/sites; this includes grounds, BGCDE equipment and vehicles
- Assist with tours of facility and have awareness of rental calendar.
- Ability to be a keyholder for facility, e.i opening/closing building.
- High School diploma or equivalency.
- Demonstrated PC application proficiency (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Six (6) months experience managing and tracking various kinds of data.
- First Aid/CPR certification preferred.
- Must be able to pass an FBI clearance, State of Delaware Criminal History Background Check, National and State Sexual Abuse Registry check, and National and State Child Abuse Registry Check per DelaCare regulations.
- Strong customer service and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to interact with a range of people in an open friendly, customer-oriented manner; able to work independently and relates well with school aged children.
- Office Equipment Operation and Management: e.g., computer, printer, scanner, copier, fax, telephone
- Demonstrated ability with organizing and answering phone with proper phone etiquette.
Physical and Mental Requirements
- Maintain a high energy level.
- Be comfortable working with children and adults in a fast-paced professional setting.
- Frequently lifts, carries or otherwise moves and positions objects weighing up to 25 pounds when preparing rooms for activities.
- Ability to perform duties effectively under stressful conditions; ability to make decisions quickly and accurately with tact and impartiality.
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Frequently lifts, carries or otherwise moves and positions objects weighing up to 25 pounds when preparing room for instruction.
Work Hours: Monday – Friday, 5:45pm – 9:15pm PT Employee Benefits Incentives: Medical Benefits- Part-time employees who meet the following criteria are eligible for benefits per Affordable Care Act (ACA) Guidelines: 1 (one) year of service averaging 30 hours per week. Vision & Dental 1 (one) year of service averaging 25 hours per week.
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
Note: The information presented indicates the general nature and level of work expected of employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain, nor is it to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and objectives required of employees assigned to this job. Boys & Girls Clubs of Delaware is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Boys & Girls Clubs of Delaware does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Membership Coordinator in the office Wilmington, DE above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Monday to Friday above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now