New Hired from EVONA
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Boulder, CO. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the EVONA who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR below matches your qualifications.
Boulder, United States
Location: Boulder, CO
I am recruiting for a dynamic and rapidly growing space engineering and hardware development company. They provide critical support to NASA, Department of Defense and the increasingly dynamic and varied Commercial Space providers. As they continue to grow, they are looking to add an Office Administrator to the team! In this role, you will play a critical part in the business and operational success by being passionate and knowledgeable with vast experience in providing administrative and management skills in an office setting.
Your responsibilities will include implementing industry knowledge of best practices and innovative ideas to ensure the smooth running of our company’s offices. This is a role for someone who is driven, collaborative, and business-savvy, thrives in a flexible environment, and wants to be part of mission-critical work alongside like-minded teammates.
Specific duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Front office main point of contact, as well as provide administrative support to the wider team for day-to-day functions and projects
- Welcome and direct visitors
- Creating and maintaining databases and physical files, as needed
- Company contact management for internal and external contacts
- Developing relationships with regular outside contacts and their support staff to facilitate
- Coordinate meetings and appointments
- Maintain office services
- Sort and handle incoming and outgoing mail
- Organizing team and external events, large or small
- Assists with drafting and composing correspondence and communication within/across departments and assists with proofreading documents to ensure all materials are accurate and presentable
- Perform additional administrative tasks as assigned
Who You Are:
To qualify specifically for this role, we require you to have 3+ years of administrative experience in support roles such as office manager, administrative assistant, and office administrator.
How You Will Be Rewarded
The annual salary range for this role is $40,000 – $60,000. Compensation depends on the candidate’s work experience, education/training, and related skills.
The role also offers a total rewards approach to compensation, providing incentives and benefits far beyond base salary.
You’ll be rewarded with:
- Commission and bonus structure
- Comprehensive Health, Vision, and Dental plans with generous employer contribution
- Employer provided disability and life insurance benefits
- Fitness reimbursement
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) program
- 401k program with great employer match
- Corporate Giving
Applicants must be U.S. Citizens.
Applicants are subject to a background check. Drug Free Workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR in the office Boulder, CO above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now