New Hired from Orkin
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Mobile, AL (Airmont area). Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Orkin who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Office Administrator below matches your qualifications.
Orkin Pest Control is looking for an administrative assistant to join our team in our Mobile, AL office. This person will work to support the daily operations of the office.
The ideal candidate is a high-energy individual with excellent organizational skills, a strong attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal communications.
- Field inbound communications – Answer phone calls/general email inquiries and resolve customer concerns. This may require assistance for other branches on a region level.
- Coordinate scheduling – Set up services based on route availability.
- Organize internal resources – Build out and maintain processes to assist in keeping skips and cancels reduced along with bad debt.
- Liaise with visitors – Act as point person for office guests.
- High school diploma
- 1-2 years experience as an administrative assistant, secretary or receptionist preferred
- Strong organizational, communication, and time-management skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, high-energy attitude
- Resourcefulness, creativity, and problem-solving skill set
- Familiarity with office equipment (i.e. printers, fax machines, projectors)
- Proficiency in Mac Products
Orkin is a Household Pest and Termite organization dedicated to helping homeowners protect their properties.
Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes customer satisfaction.
Orkin benefits include health care, paid time off, 401k and AFLAC Services
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Office Administrator in the office Mobile, AL (Airmont area) above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now