New Hired from Pure Earth
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in New York, NY (Morningside Heights area). Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Pure Earth who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Office Administrator below matches your qualifications.
About Pure EarthPure Earth is a leading environmental health nonprofit organization dedicated to saving and improving lives by reducing pollution and cleaning up toxic hot spots in low- and middle-income countries (LMICs). Pure Earth prioritizes actions that protect the developing brains and bodies of children and pregnant women with a specific emphasis on lead and mercury exposure. Partnering with governments, communities, and industry leaders, Pure Earth aims to elevate pollution as a global priority, create sustainable change, and support a healthier future. www.pureearth.org
Job Opening: Office AdministratorPure Earth is seeking to fill an entry-level position in a fast-growing international environmental non-profit. This position provides support to all departments in the New York global headquarters, as well as interfacing with global offices, providing an opportunity to learn about the operations of a global advocacy organization. The position is full-time, on-site, with benefits. Once well-established, a partial remote arrangement may be negotiated.
The ideal candidate will be a tech-savvy individual with exceptional organizational skills and the ability to execute a variety of office and program support tasks with minimal supervision. This person will be capable of working with a high degree of attention to detail at a fast pace and has the ability to easily shift with changing priorities.
This position reports to the International Operations Officer.
Responsibilities:HQ Office Management
- Perform receptionist duties, interface with building management, manage building service and maintenance requests.
- Open, process and route incoming mail, packages and email queries.
- Resolve office-related technology malfunctions and respond to team requests or issues.
- Ensure timely guest access to building via technology platforms.
- Order office supplies, maintain labeling and inventory systems, manage inventory of all tech and security assets, monitor levels, avoid shortages.
- Provide basic network administration support and troubleshooting; interface with tech support off-site service to manage timely resolution of issues.
- Maintain conference room AV technology.
- Support onboarding of new staff; process new hire staff IDs, order business cards, etc…
- Manage on-site meeting logistics, tech-support, catering.
- Communicate with multiple departments to ensure accuracy and efficiency of event management.
- Support other departments with expense reports as needed.
Executive Support to President
- Calendar management and meeting organization.
- Book travel and process travel expenses.
- Assist with executive access to technology platforms.
- Provide additional support as requested.
Fundraising and Development Support
- Create and update donor files ensuring accuracy and validity of information.
- Process incoming donations from the postal service, interface with development and finance departments.
- Assist with maintenance of Salesforce database and record management procedures.
- Support the development team in production of all donor engagement and fundraising events.
- Coordinate quarterly Board of Directors meetings, take accurate minutes, publish in a timely manner.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 1-2 years of office experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Takes initiative to solve problems independently, as well as collaboratively with colleagues when required.
- Experience with Salesforce and/or similar databases preferred.
- Basic network and office equipment troubleshooting ability, and persistent problem resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite tools, Google Suite tools, Adobe Creative Suite, Apple platforms, Asana, and Dropbox.
- Health, dental, 401K, paid vacation, and transit benefits.
Compensation range$42,000 – $52,000
How to ApplySend resume, cover letter and 2 writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: Jun 1, 2023
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,000.00 – $52,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- New York, NY 10115: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Administrative experience: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Office Administrator in the office New York, NY (Morningside Heights area) above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now