New Hired from Stratford School
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Sunnyvale, CA (De Anza area). Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Stratford School who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Office Administrator below matches your qualifications.
Stratford School, a subsidiary of Spring Education Group, a leading independent WASC-accredited private school from preschool through 12th grade was founded with a vision of creating an unique, multi-dimensional, educational foundation for children. At Stratford School, we understand every child has his or her own interests and passions and contributes in his or her own way. Our purpose statement speaks for all of us – “Stratford School – Connecting students to their unique futures.” Our proven curricula includes our STEAM-based (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Mathematics) curriculum that was recognized by the White House as a leader in early childhood STEM education. Our steadfast commitment to this vision continues to guide our growth each year. It is the First California school to earn the Carnegie Science Seal of Excellence for STEM. Position Summary: This individual will provide quality customer service, both internal and external, in the operations of Stratford School. The Office Administrator (OA) will perform all general administrative and office functions on campus. Customer Service Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides superior customer service to students, parents, and staffs.
- Cares for sick and injured students.
- Schedules and organizes activities such as parent tours, school picnics, and extended care clubs.
- Screens and takes messages, including fielding/answering all routine and non-routine questions.
- Pro-active in handling parent issues and concerns.
- Uses discretion in all office communication with parents and staffs.
- Handles confidential and non-routine information professionally and explains school policies tactfully.
- Responds to customer requests within 24 hours by telephone or e-mail.
- Manages student enrollments, withdrawals, and wait lists (if applicable) efficiently and timely. Communicates withdrawal information promptly to the principals.
- Enters parent/student inquiry and tour data in CRM and schedules tours in CRM and on tour calendar.
- Provides new student orientation on the designated form, including explaining and/or calculating the pro-rated tuition.
General Office Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs desktop publishing such as flyers, school newsletters, etc.
- Data entry and student enrollment processes.
- Maintain student and office files in a neat and orderly manner, easily understood by all office staff. Ensures all required paperwork is provided and in the student files. Provides proactive follow-up when necessary.
- Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information and calls.
- Sorts and distributes mail. Drafts written responses or replies when necessary.
- Maintains student medical information, medication, and food allergy action plans.
- Coordinates mailings as necessary.
- Inventories and maintains classroom and office supplies. Coordinates the purchase of supplies with the purchasing department.
- Proofreads and edits all outgoing correspondence.
- Assembles inquiry packets and enrollment packets.
- Assist and attend special events and other school functions as requested by principals.
- Exports, prints and maintains student sign-in and sign-out sheets, attendance sheets, student injury and illness forms, allergy sheets, and Licensing and enrollment forms.
- Assist the principals in the management of his/her schedules and/or assist with special projects assigned by principals.
General Competencies: Superior customer service Oral and written communication Public relations Organization skills, multitasking and prioritization Flexibility Interpersonal skills, friendly and outgoing Team player Strong work ethic Skills/Knowledge/Education: Minimum of a High School diploma required Experience working in a school setting or similar office environment General computer skills Microsoft Office proficient Physical Requirements: Generally works in a standard office environment. Must be able to bend, stoop, and perform extensive walking. Occasionally, lift up to 30 pounds. Works in a fast-paced, high pressure environment dealing with a wide variety of challenges, deadlines and a diverse array of contacts. Extensive computer time and sitting are necessary in this position. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. In general, this position requires an individual to frequently walk, stand, sit, squat, stoop, reach, kneel, rise from the floor, twist, listen, read, write, and speak the English language. In addition, this position often requires an individual to carry, lift, use repetitive or fine hand movements, and occasionally push, pull, or bend. This position is regularly required to hear and use clear vision with or without correction. Spring Education Group, including, but not limited to SEG Inc., and their affiliates (collectively “Company”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment and employees are provided equal employment opportunities, including in recruitment, hiring, and assignment, without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion and religious creed, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or familial status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. The Company expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment or discrimination.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Office Administrator in the office Sunnyvale, CA (De Anza area) above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now