New Hired from PorchToPatio LLC.
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Oldsmar, FL. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the PorchToPatio LLC. who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Office Assistant (Full-time) below matches your qualifications.
- Starting salary at $40,000
- Medical reimbursement plan after 90 days
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
- Annual performance bonuses
What You’ll Do
Our office assistants wear many hats and duties range from customer service to operations.
- Provide best in class customer experience to resolve their issues
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer service inquiries while building a connection with the customer to make them feel welcome, at home and wowed
- Navigate multiple software applications and tools in order to process resolutions for customers and manage your day to day operations
- Exceed customer satisfaction, efficiency metrics, and customer resolution targets
- Bring your best self to work every day
- Keep pace with our growing customer demand in a busy, engaging, and high growth environment
- Be ready to show up for work each day, be on time, and ready to exceed our customer expectations
- Adhoc projects related to updating an industry-leading website
What You’ll Need
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to show genuine empathy to our customers in each interaction
- Reliable attendance, adhering to a previously set schedule
- Ability to learn online tools (email, knowledge base, reporting, and performance tools)
A Day in the Life of an Office Assistant Consultant
At PorchToPatio LLC., our award-winning Operations Team strives to drive results, win together, and always be improving. We have a relentless customer focus, collaborate effectively with one another, and adapt and grow through continuous improvement regularly. The Operations Team offers multiple career growth paths within our company.
The Operations Team works in a fast-paced environment to monitor customer orders and ensure a seamless experience for our customers. In the event, a customer should contact our support team via phone, email, chat, or social media, we empower our Operations Team to resolve the issue the first time the customer contacts us.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $40,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Office Assistant (Full-time) in the office Oldsmar, FL above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now