New Hired from PEERSTAR, LLC
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Altoona, PA. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the PEERSTAR, LLC who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Office Assistant below matches your qualifications.
TITLE: Office Assistant
The Office Assistant provides clerical support to the corporate office.
- General telephone duties.
- Peer charts in credible: attach documents to peer file.
- Send and attach IRP and collaboration letters.
- IRP reminders to staff.
- Forensic Updates.
- Mailings to Peers and providers as needed.
- Requesting missing items.
- Send and attach discharge letters and Peer packet.
- Prescriber Promise verification.
- General office maintenance and supply order.
- Handle postage and mailings as needed.
- Conduct reminder calls when needed.
- Office and equipment maintenance.
- . Take care of office reservations and sign out sheets
- Provide clerical support to office staff as needed.
- High school diploma
- Minimum of one (1) year documented experience in a medical or social service agency preferred
MINIMUM SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Be patient, compassionate and punctual
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
Peerstar does not discriminate against staff, consumers or family members based on Age, Race, Sex, Religion, Ethic Origin, Economic Status, or Disability and Observes all applicable state and federal statutes and limitations.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $12.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Altoona, PA 16601: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- medical or social service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Office Assistant in the office Altoona, PA above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now