Independent Management Services
New Hired from Independent Management Services
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Little Rock, AR (East of I- area). Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Independent Management Services who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Office Asssistant below matches your qualifications.
Independent Management Services is a full-service property management and marketing firm, specializing in the revitalization of under-managed multifamily housing developments. Since our founding in 1989, we have expanded our nationwide presence to include over 100 sustainable communities in 11 states focusing exclusively in the affordable and workforce housing sectors. However, our total breath of experience also includes market rate and commercial property management.
We offer competitive salaries commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package. We intend to build a team of individuals, who are self-motivated, willing to learn and grow with our firm. We progressively uphold a professional management team to serve our clients, enhancing our management skills and capabilities. Your progress, training, experience, motivation, attitude, and goals may create many possibilities for career opportunities with our company. If you have superior attention to detail with outstanding communications skills and enjoy a challenging fast pace environment, join our team now!
- Frequent telephone and personal contact with perspective/current residents.
- Initial processing of rental applications and credit reports with recommendations to Site Manager.
- Maintain the rental waitlist and prepare approval/denial letters to perspective residents.
- Complete move-in orientation with residents including reviewing rental lease, House Rules, etc.
- Schedule move ins/outs, rental applicant interviews, and other dates critical to the leasing process.
- Administrative support tasks such as filing, typing, answering telephones, processing mail, and data entry.
- Generate reports to assist in management of community assets, expenses, and financial objectives.
- Process all payables and complete payment of community expenses/bills.
- Purchase, inventory, and maintain all office supplies.
- Process delinquent accounts and report activity to Site Manager.
- Receive and resolve resident requests and concerns.
- Foster positive working relationships with residents while always maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Reports directly to the Site Manager.
- Basic office skills including typing, filing, and telephone etiquette.
- Excellent follow-up skills via telephone and email correspondence.
- Proficiency with Paycom software and Microsoft Office suite preferred.
- Demonstrated track record regarding work attendance and reporting for work timely.
- Must adhere to Federal Fair Housing Laws.
We offer a competitive salary plus benefits including:
- Employer paid health and dental insurance (100% employee only) with affordable dependent and family coverage.
- Voluntary insurance options: Vision, Life, Accident Injury, Long-Term Disability, and Identity Theft.
- 401(k) with above-average employer matching contribution.
- Generous paid time off package.
- Training and employee development program.
- Among many other employee benefits.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Office Asssistant in the office Little Rock, AR (East of I- area) above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now