Camillo Properties LTD.
New Hired from Camillo Properties LTD.
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Houston, TX. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Camillo Properties LTD. who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Office Coordinator below matches your qualifications.
Company: Camillo Companies Job Title: Office Services Coordinator Department: Office Services Reports to: Office Services Manager Status: Full Time / Hourly
Camillo Companies is actively seeking an experienced Office Services Coordinator. They must be able to support office services projects and activities including managing the reception area, mail, supply purchasing requests, parking, and office facilities including conference spaces, dining, employee gym, printing areas, and more. This role will report directly to the Office Services Manager. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and building related support tasks and will be able to work independently with little supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting office and field personal alike.
- Oversees reception area to ensure effective telephone communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image and ensure adequate coverage for both the regular workday and the event schedule.
- Assists with overall administrative activities for the Office Services Department by collaborating with internal department counterparts. Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish the department’s work.
- Acts as company information champion, by ensuring customers, tenants and visitors receive adequate assistance as requested
- Directs visitors, vendors & contractors to the appropriate office personnel as assigned.
- Assists with the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, mobile phones, etc.
- Manages upkeep of company lobby & reception area as needed
- Aid in assisting office staff with administrative requests
- Works closely with office services personnel to ensure building coverages are met, as needed
- Responsible for monitoring and fulfilling office services ticket requests
- Assists Office Services Specialist with the fulfilment of office supply orders, as needed
- Notifies office staff of visitors & deliveries in a timely manner
- Responsible for maintaining company visitor log
- Aid with the onboarding process with support of onboarding resources (security badge, workspace, parking, workspace locations, etc.)
- Assists with the maintenance of office areas and equipment.
- Supporting the office services manager as needed with general housekeeping of office facilities.
- Participates as needed in special projects.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Ability to maintain professionalism and a strong customer-focused demeanor with demanding clientele.
- Excellent time management skills, detail-orientation and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills, along with advanced conflict resolution skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills and proficient in English. Must be able to articulate needs and convey information verbally and in writing effectively with employees, customers, supervisors, and co-workers throughout the organization.
- Knowledge of management methods and sound employee relations techniques with an ability to connect to staff, troubleshoot problems and help teams collaborate, as necessary.
- Able to work in an equitable, inclusive, and diverse environment. Camillo Properties is committed to enhancing equity, inclusion, and diversity, including hiring talent from all backgrounds.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Professional appearance and manner.
- Expedience in office management capacity.
- Computer literate, specifically Microsoft products.
- Ability to negotiate effectively.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. on a regular basis.
Education and Experience:
- High level of familiarity and experience with telephone/reception operations.
- Working knowledge of mail processes such as postage machine, Federal Express and UPS.
About Us: As one of the largest privately held real estate development and construction companies in Texas, The Camillo Family of Companies exists to open doors to greater opportunities for all people. For more than 30 years, the Company has led the way in constructing premier communities featuring affordable homes and residences that maximize style, livability, and functional floorplan designs. Camillo Companies is a vertically integrated operation consisting of four primary entities, including Retail (Legend Homes), Residences (SimplyHome), Land Development (Academy Development), and Maintenance (LCI Services). Through these operations, the Camillo Family of Companies has constructed more than 30,000 homes and residences in the Greater Houston, Dallas-Fort Worth, San Antonio, and Bryan-College Station areas, establishing a standard of exceptional customer service and attainability. In 2007, the Company pioneered the single-family build-to-rent business, eventually leading to the 2012 launch of SimplyHome, which builds, leases, and manages both new and recently constructed single-family homes, townhomes, and multi-family projects. Beginning in 2023, the company plans to expand into new markets in and outside of Texas.
The Camillo Companies value a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strongly encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ individuals, people with disabilities, and veterans to apply. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, pregnancy, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all responsibilities or duties required. Other assignments, projects, and duties may be required.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Office Coordinator in the office Houston, TX above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now