New Hired from Entrada Therapeutics
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Boston, MA. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Entrada Therapeutics who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Office Manager below matches your qualifications.
What’s happening at Entrada Therapeutics? Our mission is to transform the treatment of devastating diseases and improve patients’ quality of life through intracellular therapeutics. Leveraging our proprietary Endosomal Escape Vehicle (EEV)TM platform, we are advancing a robust development portfolio of RNA-, antibody- and enzyme-based programs for the potential treatment of neuromuscular, immunological, ocular and metabolic diseases, among others.
Our novel approach to drug design and delivery addresses current challenges associated with both large and small molecule therapeutics and represents a fundamental advancement in the field of intracellular therapeutics.
We’re a tight-knit team of experts and leaders in both therapeutics development and rare diseases and are excited to grow and attract colleagues who are ready to join a high energy, dedicated team that likes to get things done and dramatically improve the lives of patients and their families.
THE PERFECT FIT:
You are excited about learning and thriving in an office environment and are committed to being in the office five days a week. You operate independently, live in the details, and can anticipate the needs of the company and the Facilities/Operations team. You work successfully in a team environment with strong interpersonal skills to effectively build working relationships inside and outside the organization. You view the role of an office manager as a position as an extension of the larger Entrada team.
THE OPPORTUNITY: The Office Manager is a key resource and central hub of our culture at Entrada providing operational support to the Entrada team, reporting to the Director of Facilities and Operations.
- Greet guests/visitors and vendors in the main reception area as they arrive at the office and provide them with any support needed.
- Serve as the first point of contact to support inquiries for all employees involving office operations: badges, access, building concerns etc.
- Oversee and maintain office and café equipment (furniture, appliances) and act as a liaison for visiting service providers.
- Manage the ordering, stocking, and budgeting of company amenities including café refreshments, office supplies.
- Perform administrative duties such as processing mail, checking voicemail, and triaging the company email inbox.
- Manage the day-to-day administration of the corporate lunch program, GrubHub.
- Collaborate closely with the Director of Facilities / Operations on facility projects, including space management of existing locations, office furnishing, and in resolving of any facility issues affecting office operations.
- In collaboration with IT department, assist with the coordination of the maintenance of office equipment including copiers, printers & A/V.
- Order food for weekly community events (bagel Friday/pizza etc.) and ensure the kitchen is clean in a timely manner.
- Reinforce a consistent Entrada experience across both office environments:
- Liaison between Smartlabs staff to support a clean, organized and resourced work environment in the SmartLabs facility.
- Work with building management company at IDB to ensure smooth daily work experience for all employees.
- Serve as a point of contact for Facilities/Operations department
- Potential to maintain office efficiency by working with the facilities and operations teams planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Exemplify Entrada’s values through daily interactions and support activities to help grow and embed Entrada’s culture.
- Ensure that large conference and shared spaces are tidy and ready for meetings of significance.
- Assist with companywide event planning logistics.
At Entrada, our passion for science, our devotion to patients and our values drive our behavior:
- Humanity – We genuinely care about patients and about one another
- Tenacity – We are relentless and persistent in the pursuit of developing therapies for patients
- Creativity – We are creative problem solvers
- Collaboration – We are more than the sum of our parts
- Curiosity – We have a growth mindset and push conventional thought and theory
To thrive on our team, you will need to come with:
- 2 years of administrative experience or 5 years of working experience with proven track record of experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree a plus but not required.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Highly flexible team player with demonstrated professional maturity to readily prioritize and anticipate needs.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Biotech experience is strongly preferred but not required.
- Ability to be onsite 5 days a week.
By becoming a team member here at Entrada, you’ll have access to competitive health, dental, and vision coverage, as well as life insurance, and short term and long-term disability insurance. We value work life balance, you’ll benefit from discretionary time off, paternity leave, and an excellent 401K package. We also offer a generous transportation stipend to commute as you wish. Our location in the vibrant and growing Seaport District is close to all the best that the city of Boston has to offer.
Entrada Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
THIRD PARTY STAFFING AGENCIES:
Entrada does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. For the protection of all parties involved in the recruiting process, resumes will only be accepted from recruiters/agencies if a signed agreement is in place at the inception of the recruiting effort and authorized for a specified position. Unsolicited resumes sent to Entrada from recruiters/agencies do not constitute any type of relationship between the recruiter/agency and Entrada and do not obligate Entrada to pay fees if we hire from those resumes.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Office Manager in the office Boston, MA above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now