New Hired from Siemens Energy
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Houston, TX. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Siemens Energy who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Package Design and Integration Specialist, Front End Engineering below matches your qualifications.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Support Bid Management with review and commenting of specifications considering internal standards and guidelines, customer clarifications via mail or in meetings, general arrangement drawings, weight estimations, scope of supply descriptions, noise calculations and other package design related items
- Provide input to Demand Management for package cost configuration and support in developing cost estimates for proposals considering all relevant stakeholders, such as Order Engineering, Manufacturing and Procurement
- Implement new products or package design concepts into technical proposals and ensure their technical feasibility by coordination with the global engineering community
- Prevent non-conformances by innovation, creatively applying lessons learned and implementing cost-effective solutions to proposals
- Handover of bid projects to Order Execution and permanent improvement of handover process based on internal client feedback
Your opportunities for personal growth
- Working in a fast paced environment with alternating technical challenges
- Possibility to establish and extend the professional network within Siemens Energy to global contacts within Engineering, Sales and Proposals, SCM and Product Lines
What You Bring
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent field
- 3+ years of experience in Rotating Equipment for Oil & Gas or other Process Industry applications, through at least one role in Proposals, Order Engineering or Product Line Engineering
- Experience in integration of rotating and static equipment in compact, on- and offshore package designs and development of 3D layouts including mechanical off-skid components in the power generation or compression industry
- Technical background for package components like piping, valves, coupling guards, package enclosures, loose supplied mechanical items (silencers, strainers…) and for compressor auxiliary systems and their interaction with the overall package design
- Demonstrable knowledge in the design, calculation and specification of baseplates for large rotating equipment packages as well as in calculating foundation and anti-vibration mount requirements and understanding of structural analysis
- Experience in cost out initiatives including related Engineering, Manufacturing and Supplier costs
- Knowledge and understanding of industry standards, like API, Norsok or others, and their impact on the package component design, layout as well as product costing
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization. Siemens Energy employees with current visa sponsorship may be eligible for internal transfers
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Supportive work culture
- Company paid Health and wellness benefits
- Paid Time Off and paid holidays
- 401K savings plan with company match
- Family building benefits
- Parental leave
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Package Design and Integration Specialist, Front End Engineering in the office Houston, TX above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now