Miami Dade College
New Hired from Miami Dade College
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Miami, FL. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Miami Dade College who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Part-Time Academic & Career Advisor (Life Science, Health & Wellness) below matches your qualifications.
The Part-Time Academic and Career Advisor assists students with defining and clarifying their educational and career goals and resolving issues related to academic difficulties.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides academic and career advisement for students
- Assists students with clarifying their career and academic goals
- Resolves student advisement issues
- Assists students with creating, following, and adjusting their “My Academic Plan” (MAP)
- Participates in scheduled training activities and workshops
- Provides admission, assessment and registration information
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution in a relevant field and one (1) year of related experience
- All degrees must be from a regionally accredited institution
- Knowledge and understanding of College organization, goals and objectives, and policies and procedures
- Experience working with students in an academic setting
- Experience working with a student information system
- Effective communication skills both orally and in writing
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
- Ability to establish and maintain effective public relations
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, and weekends
- Ability to work well in a multi-ethnic and multi-cultural environment with students, faculty and staff
The final candidate is to successfully complete a background screening and reference check process.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Part-Time Academic & Career Advisor (Life Science, Health & Wellness) in the office Miami, FL above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Part-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now