EC Beauty Studio
New Hired from EC Beauty Studio
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Hoboken, NJ. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the EC Beauty Studio who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Part Time Aesthetician and Body Therapist below matches your qualifications.
EC Beauty is the premier destination in Hoboken for all things beauty and wellness. We have been voted “Best Facial” for 10 years by Hoboken Girl Blog!We are seeking an experienced, NJ licensed aesthetician for full and part time nights and weekends to maintain the highest standards of skin therapy, waxing and body treatments.Must be able to perform skin analysis, provide personalized recommendation for home care, and maintain a high degree of client satisfaction resulting in client retention.
· Must have an applicable NJ state license to perform services. (Not a temporary license)
· 8-10 months preferred experience working in a high-end resort or day spa environment.
· Must be able to perform dermaplaning, Gua Sha, waxing, body treatments, and peels
· Must be able to work a nontraditional schedule of varying shifts such as: nights, weekends, and holidays.
· Possess excellent communication skills and provide legible and articulate communication.
· Computer literate.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Provide guests with professional aesthetics treatments, adhering to our protocols.
· Ensure guests receive a detailed prescription plan after each service for home care regimen.
· Demonstrate full knowledge and understanding of all services and products while educating guests in these areas.
· Actively promotes spa treatments, retail products, packages, and seasonal promotions.
· Responsible for setting-up and breaking down treatment room according to standards.
· Uphold and practice the universal health care protocol/standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by state/city law and the spa’s policies/procedures when dealing with guests and coworkers.
· Performs prep work, cleans, and restocks room per spa standards.
· Attends scheduled departmental meetings, trainings and workshops.
· Cleaning, front of the house duties and help with front desk
· Must possess a cooperative and positive attitude, exercising reason.
· Maintain a professional appearance at all times, this includes a clean and freshly pressed uniform at all times. No long nails.
· Demonstrate pleasant and appropriate phone and front facing client etiquette.
· High personal standards and values: self-motivated, team player, responsible, and dependable.
· Must be able to interact professionally and with sensitivity to the needs of the guests and co-workers.
· Demonstrate respect, sensitivity, and concern for guests’ needs with a professional and pleasant manner.
Salary: $15.00 – $75.00 per hour
· Schedule: Evenings and weekends
· Must submit two references
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $75.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hoboken, NJ 07030: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Cosmetology License (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Part Time Aesthetician and Body Therapist in the office Hoboken, NJ above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Part-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now