New Hired from U-Haul
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Longview, WA
(Industrial and California Way area). Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the U-Haul who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Part Time Customer Service Lot Attendant below matches your qualifications.
Part Time Customer Service Lot Attendant
Are you a people person? Do you love helping others? U-Haul is in search of friendly, motivated people for the position of Customer Service Representative. As a Customer Service Representative, you will work as part of a supportive team to be the face of U-Haul company’s exceptional service and ensuring that customers get all the help they need on their journeys by inspecting and maintaining equipment. As well as assisting customers, using up-to-date technology to dispatch and return equipment. This position offers on-the-job education.
Our motto is “Hire Fast, Pay Fast.” You can start today and get paid today! Schedule a hands-on working interview and get paid for it. We also offer a $100 hiring bonus! In addition, we offer a $300 cash bonus, paid immediately upon completion of U-Haul Equipment Inspection and Verification through our 1-2-3 Punch Certification Program at retail stores.
- Career stability
- Opportunities for advancement
- Mindset App Reimbursement
- Gym Reimbursement Program
- Health insurance & Prescription plans, if eligible
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick days, if eligible
- Life insurance
- MetLaw Legal program
- MetLife auto and home insurance
- Discounts on Apple products, Dell computers, cell phone plans, hotels, and more
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 24-hour physician available for kids
- Dental & Vision Plans
- Business travel insurance
- You Matter EAP
- LifeLock Identity Theft Protection
- Critical Illness/Group Accident Insurance
- Dave Ramsey’s SmartDollar Program
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Assist customers inside and outside a U-Haul center with U-Haul products and services.
- Use smartphone-based U-Scan technology to manage rentals and inventory.
- Move and hook up U-Haul trucks and trailers.
- Clean and inspect equipment on the lot including checking fluid levels.
- Answer questions and educate customers regarding products and services.
- Prepare rental invoices and accept equipment returned from rental.
- Install hitches and trailer wiring.
- Fill propane (certification offered through U-Haul upon employment)
- Drive a forklift (certification offered through U-Haul upon employment)
- Other duties as assigned
- Participate in ongoing continuous U-Haul education through U-Haul University.
Customer Service Representative Minimum Qualifications:
- Valid driver’s license and ability to maintain a good driving record
- Part Time 15-25 hours per week
- Computer knowledge
- Weekends and Holidays are required if needed (Depending on your schedule )
- Able to be flexible with inside and outside duties
- Available to work outdoors
The work involves moderate risks or discomforts which require special safety precautions, e.g., working around moving parts or machines, fumes or irritant chemicals. May be required to use protective clothing or gear such as masks, goggles, gloves or shields.
The work requires some physical exertion such as long periods of remaining stationary, moving around indoors and outdoors, positioning oneself to reach objects at varying heights and moving equipment weighing a minimum of 50 lbs. assisted or unassisted.
Pay Range is: $15.74 – $26.50 Hourly
U-Haul is an equal opportunity employer. All applications for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, provincial, state, or local law. Individual accommodations are available on requests for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Information obtained during this process will only be shared on a need to know basis.
Since 1945, U-Haul has been serving do-it-yourself movers and their households. Like many other successful ventures, the concept for U-Haul was generated out of need. After World War II, there existed the widespread need for do-it-yourself moving equipment that would be available on a one-way, nationwide basis.
U-Haul co-founders L.S. “Sam” Shoen and his wife, Anna Mary Carty Shoen, recognized that need and acted upon it. Their visionary approach spread the cost of ownership among many users, facilitating the mobility of the populations of the U.S. and Canada. The covered wagon of the pioneers morphed into orange U-Haul trailers. In the process, an industry was born.
AMERCO and its family of companies, including U-Haul, have strived to create a culture of health and wellness. As of February 1, 2020, and consistent with applicable law, no AMERCO or U-Haul company will hire individuals in states where it may lawfully decline to hire individuals who use nicotine products (Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nebraska, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia and Washington). This policy will not apply to team members hired before February 1, 2020.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Part Time Customer Service Lot Attendant in the office Longview, WA
(Industrial and California Way area) above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Part-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now