New Hired from Avera
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Sioux Falls, SD. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Avera who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Patient Services Representative – Dawley Farm Clinic – Full Time below matches your qualifications.
Join the team at Avera!
Love Where You Work: Work at Avera where current employees rate their satisfaction at 94%. Join a team where the career opportunities are endless.
Culture: Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork, with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: Competitive pay, front-loaded PTO and options for free health insurance, sign-on bonuses, various shifts to fit your lifestyle and opportunities for career growth.
Avera has an exciting opportunity to be the first impression of Avera as a Patient Services Representative for patient registration and scheduling.
- One week of PTO front-loaded and a generous ongoing paid-time off package.
- Options for Free Health Insurance!
- The Patient Services Representative (PSR) is accountable for answering the telephone, greets patients, creating and updating patient and insurance information in the system.
- Verifies and analyzes health insurance benefits, accepts co-payment and explains payment policies and billing/collections processes.
- Refers messages to the appropriate person and schedules appointments using proper telephone/ customer service etiquette.
- Provides Avera Chart information to patients and assists as needed in signing up.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree preferred.
- One to two years of experience preferred.
- Must be able to perform basic operations on a computer.
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm; 80hrs/2wks
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly rate dependent upon experience.
- $17.50 – $21.25 per hour
What Makes Avera Special?
Location: Avera McKennan · MCK McG Dawley Farm
Schedule: Full Time, Day Shift, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm; 80hrs/2wks
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Patient Services Representative – Dawley Farm Clinic – Full Time in the office Sioux Falls, SD above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now