5812 Investment Group LLC
New Hired from 5812 Investment Group LLC
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Minneapolis, MN. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the 5812 Investment Group LLC who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Payroll Clerk below matches your qualifications.
FUNCTION: This position is responsible for assisting in payroll processing. The payroll clerk’s duties include the management of confidential employee data, ensuring the accuracy of timesheets, computing wages, and ensuring employees are paid correctly and on time.
REPORTS TO: Payroll Administrator
RESPONSIBILITIES: Employee is expected to conduct all business in accordance with our Company Team Promises, policies and procedures, employee handbook, as well as following Fair Housing laws (both federal and local), Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, OSHA and all other laws pertaining to the multi-family industry. Specific responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to:
Essential Job Duties
- Processing scheduled bi-weekly payroll and occasional off-cycle payrolls.
- Review approved timecards for accuracy and adherence to policy.
- Analyze and audit payroll for accuracy of payable hours, commissions, bonuses, employee changes, deductions, tax withholdings, and for compliance of federal, state, and local regulations.
- Assist with payroll preparation process.
- Keep confidential employee records.
- Providing information and answering questions about confidential payroll related matters in a timely and professional manner.
- Complete all year-end payroll report reviews and confirm accuracy of W-2 filings.
- Coordinate with the HR department to ensure correct employee data.
- Assist with processing benefit and recruiting invoices.
- Assist with preparing monthly reports for the accounting team.
- Perform any additional duties, within reason, assigned by the Accounting Supervisor.
Accurate data entry skills with great attention to detail
Experience and proficiency using Paylocity, or similar payroll software system preferred.
Experience working in payroll preferred.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel.
Must be project oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
Good customer service and teamwork skills
Strong communication (oral and written), critical thinking and analytical ability required.
Able to prioritize and multitask effectively.
Post-secondary degree preferred, but not required.
Commitment to diversity. Demonstrate knowledge of EEO policy. Show respect and sensitivity for cultural differences. Promote a harassment-free environment.
Ability to pass background and drug screenings.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Payroll Clerk in the office Minneapolis, MN above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now