Our Lady's School
New Hired from Our Lady's School
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in San Diego, CA
(Sherman Heights area). Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Our Lady’s School who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Principal below matches your qualifications.
Position Title: Principal Hours: Full-Time FLSA Status: Exempt
The Principal shall be:
- A leader/facilitator of the school faith community
- A practicing Roman Catholic with a strong understanding of the Catholic faith
- Deeply committed to the development of his/her own faith and that of the parents, teachers and students
- Have an Understanding and dedication to the ministry of Catholic education
- Be a proven educational leader, able to support and challenge teachers
- Understand TK-8th grade curriculum, and how to ensure continuity
- Have a minimum of three years successful administrative experience in Catholic Schools
- Have a Master’s Degree in Educational Administration and/or California Administrative Credential
- Have the ability to verbalize and clarify the philosophy and vision of Catholic School Education based upon church documents relevant to Catholic education
- Demonstrate leadership ability in past or present educational experiences
Principal Job Description:
The principal has, as delegate of the diocese, immediate responsibility for implementing the philosophy and vision of the school in its regular operation. A school principal has the responsibility to:
- Implement the philosophy of the school in its regular operations
- Administer the total school program
- Supervise and evaluate: a) Professional personnel; b) Auxiliary support staff; c) Students
- Provide instructional leadership in accordance to the Office for Schools Academic Excellence initiatives.
- Negotiated based upon experience, education, and qualifications
- Applications are being accepted by way of Edjoin: https://www.edjoin.org/Home/DistrictJobPosting/1681390
Deadline for Résumé /Letter of Interest:
- Thursday, December 1, 2022 or until position is filled.
View the full Announcement of School Administrative Position here: https://filedrop.sdcatholic.org/link/mEKLMEKCXPZ6hEifXc7Y5C
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Principal in the office San Diego, CA
(Sherman Heights area) above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now