New Hired from Citi
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Queens, NY. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Citi who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Product Solution Delivery Transformation Director – Capital Management below matches your qualifications.
Product Solutions Delivery Transfroamtion
The Product Solution Delivery Transformation Director is a vital leader in Citi’s finance transformation office (FTO). With a global remit, they will ensure their Portfolio group incrementally transforms from Waterfall Project to Agile Product delivery, to ensure the best business outcomes and efficient solution delivery
The Product Solution Delivery Transformation Director – Capital Planning will have deep Product expertise as well as specific knowledge of Capital planning in large financial institutions. They will have been active in other project-to-product transformations. Their role is to actively drive a Product & service first transformation, and thereby agile ways of working. With their Finance and Business partners, they will develop a vision for Capital planning services at Citi that serves all stakeholders and places Citi as an industry leader.
Product Management and Product thinking at Finance is nascent . To bring it into effective use requires reimagining the status quo, finding value creation opportunities, and driving innovative and sustainable customer experiences through innovative efforts and agile thinking. With the support of a fantastic team of like-minded product managers around you, you will find a way to overcome enterprise inertia to achieve our goals
This is a fantastic opportunity to build a best-in-class Solution & Product Management center of excellence at one of the world’s biggest banks from the ground up in partnership with a team with a relentless drive for improvement.
They will support the wider FTO in driving change in culture, risk and controls, architecture and technology, data, and communication. They love to challenge the status quo and have track record of successfully disrupting the “way its always been done” and delivering what good looks like.
- Lead the product & Solution managers in the FTO for Capital Planning, leveraging T-shaped capabilities—working across functional silos but also deeply embedded within the initiative itself
- Develop, in partnership with the other Solution Directors, a best in class Product & Solution Management discipline in the FTO.
- Take ownership of a particular horizontal product management skillset, driving the upskilling of all product managers in the FTO to be best-in-class.
- Be a key leader in the overall Agile transformation.
- A servant leader to Program Product Managers, including developing their career and intellectual growth. Necessary specific banking expertise may lie in this team alone – the Product & Solution Director will bring best-in-class Product Management skills to this team.
- Guiding program solution managers in planning for Program Increments
- Setting OKRs or similar goal frameworks to inspire your team and hold yourself and your team to account.
- Ensure close collaboration with stakeholders: managing them in terms of expectations, dependencies and buy-in
- Partner with business leaders to understand their unique businesses and processes and how they can be streamlined in a way that enhances controls, creates efficiencies, and drives business growth
- Resolves risks and issues across the portfolio group in partnership with their peers in the FTO
- Analyze reports to identify trends, patterns, and issues related to the management of Finance Transformation initiatives, and present findings and recommendations to Program Leads
- Continuously assess the Finance Transformation Office PMO Office initiatives and introduce improvements and best practices, as needed
- 10 + years of experience as a Product Manager or hands on product orientated agile transformation
- Experience leading teams of Product Managers
- Be analytical minded and strategic solutions oriented
- Have a can-do attitude with a human centered approach
- Take and execute decisions
- Incident management skills
- Be able to pay attention to details while keeping the overview
- Collaborate with people and be able to motivate, empower, challenge and stimulate them
- Strong communications (written, verbal and interpersonal) skills, including tact, diplomacy, and ability to influence senior executives
- Experience in supporting transformation projects and organizational change initiatives
- Experience in supporting the development and implementation of new business processes
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative skills; being able to analyze data, draw conclusions, identify trends and issues, and diagnose root cause of issues
- Ability to build relationships and partner across a complex organization
- Ability to support a cross-functional project team with varied disciplines
- Proven experience in providing quality control and oversight to a portfolio of projects however you are a Do-er. You’re biased toward action, you try things and sometimes you fail. You can get around roadblocks and stay focused on your goals. You’re well organized, able to multitask and able to prioritize your work
- Track record of success in delivering high quality work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Analytical mindset to resolve issues in a variety of complex situations
- A leader who will implement initiatives effectively and motivate others to contribute
- A team player who will implement initiatives effectively and motivate others to carry out their work
- Experience or demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team-based environment within a heavily matrixed organization
- Integrity, maturity, dependability, a positive professional attitude
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Project Management
- Relationship Building
- Results Orientation
- Strategic Orientation
- Strong analytical, problem solving, project management and people management skills.
- Creative thinker; thinks outside the box and challenges conventional wisdom.
Job Family Group:
Fin Solutions Dsgn & Implement
New York New York United States
Primary Location Salary Range:
$170,000.00 – $300,000.00
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Product Solution Delivery Transformation Director – Capital Management in the office Queens, NY above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now