New Hired from Athennian
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Remote. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Athennian who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Product Support Specialist below matches your qualifications.
Athennian increases trust in business. Our products help legal, finance, and tax teams be transaction and audit ready by organizing business entity and corporate structure information. Over 370,000 business entities in almost every country are managed on Athennian to automate workflows for ownership, company secretarial, governance, tax, and compliance.
We are looking for an experienced Product Support Specialist to join our growing Customer Support and Training team to provide our users with an amazing understanding and interest in their needs while providing the technical support they require. You will be responsible for managing and replying to customer tickets and ensuring users are successful while using Athennian.
This position is open to remote work options in the following time zones: EST, CST, MST and PST
- 2+ years experience providing customer support for SaaS technologies
- Demonstrated experience with support systems (Intercom, Zendesk etc.)
- Comfortable with technical concepts with strong operating, troubleshooting, and debugging skills
- An analytical mindset with a passion for solving complex problems
- Ability to communicate technical and non-technical issues effectively via phone, video, and email
- Direct or indirect legal experience
- Entity or equity management experience
- Experience selling or supporting software to the legal industry
- Fluent in French (verbal & written)
In this role, at 3 months, you will have:
- Learned everything there is to know about Athennian software
- Built positive relationships with coworkers and started to add your unique perspective to our culture
- Established exceptional communication with internal Engineering, Document Automation, Customer Success, and Product teams
- Improved help documentation for Athennian users
- Become proficient at reporting software bugs
- Resolved product issues and communicate solutions with Athennian users by using our support systems
In this role, at 6 months, you will have:
- Analyzed common user problems through analytic tools to provide feedback to our product team for improvements to the software
- Developed a deep understanding of the problems Athennian solves for our users and how we differ from our competitors
- Performed testing on new features to meet quality assurance testing requirements
- Analyzed and reported on customer satisfaction on all aspects of the support of our product, services, and processes
- Used technical knowledge to summarize and escalate issues as required
- Support Document Automation team with correct template configuration and simple fixes in template coding
In this role, at 12 months, you will have:
- Become a product expert in the organization for any product related questions
- Maintained a cadence of communication with customers about their adoption trends, sentiments, and mining opportunities that had led to deeper adoption
- Engaged with Athennian advocates and obtained testimonials, case studies, and referrals
- Promoted a customer-first strategy which has led to the building of strong relationships between the customer and success teams
- Built strong relationships inside and outside of work
- Implemented new ideas that would improve customer success processes to make the office a more pleasant place to work
We believe incredible teams can solve any problem and we strive to be an inclusive workplace where ideas thrive. We are first and foremost an organization of people who are passionate about learning, building, and sharing software to transform the legal industry. Our team members thrive when they’re passionate about what they do. We strive to create an engaging environment with challenging tasks, foster meaningful relationships with colleagues, and encourage each other to become the best we can be. Whether you want to customize your workspace, share your latest hobby with the team, or broaden your horizons with a specific project, we have a wealth of opportunities to keep you growing and learning. We’re here to help you become the best version of yourself, all while having fun and connecting with coworkers.
Diligent Builder: Ability to design and build scalable systems
Focused Creative: Strategic mind with a solution first attitude and uses data to navigate the next steps
Ambitious Learner: Eager to take on new challenges and present innovative solutions
Benefits at Athennian
We offer competitive benefits and perks because we believe that happy people produce great results. We are always adding to this list based on employee feedback: generous vacation/sick/flex days, remote work options, flexible working hours, health/dental/vision/group life/gRRSP/LTD/AD&D/EFAP benefits after 90 days, high growth environment, team-building, day-to-day variety (never a dull moment), MacBook for all employees, stock options, and a culture of transparency.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Product Support Specialist in the office Remote above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now