New Hired from Pacific Clinics
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in El Monte, CA. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Pacific Clinics who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Program Assistant below matches your qualifications.
Who We Are
Pacific Clinics is California’s largest community-based nonprofit provider of behavioral and mental health services and support. Our team of more than 2,000 employees speak 22 languages and are dedicated to offering hope and unlocking the full potential of individuals and families through culturally responsive, trauma-informed, research-based services for individuals and families from birth to older adults.
Who We Serve
Pacific Clinics serves children, transitional age youth, families, adults, and older adults. We offer a full range of mental and behavioral health services, foster care and social services, housing, continuing adult education and early childhood education programs to Medi-Cal eligible individuals and families throughout Alameda, Contra Costa, Fresno, Kings, Los Angeles, Madera, Orange, Placer, Riverside, Sacramento, San Bernardino, San Francisco, Santa Clara, Solano, Stanislaus, Stockton, Tulare and Ventura Counties.
What We Offer
- Pay Range: $16.17 – $17.16 per hour. Compensation may vary based on skills, experience, education, and location.
- We Offer Medical, Dental & Vision benefits, retirement options, Flex Spending, EAP, and more!
- Employee engagement and advocacy opportunities to advance our justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion agenda across our Agency and throughout the communities we serve.
Primary responsibility is to provide administrative support to program management and all program staff. Works with Office Manager on potential problems and implements solutions or refers problems/solutions to program management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answers/screens Program site phones and takes messages for program management as needed.
- Maintains proper filing and computer entry of all program site records or other case information/general information. Types and stores all information on computer.
- Maintains a sufficient supply of forms and office supplies for site program.
- Processes procedures including but not limited to: Utilization Review Tracking, UMDAP, typing general program correspondence, photocopying, distribution of memos, forms, and other general communication items to program staff and interns as directed.
- Completes and processes DMH computer reports.
- Collects and processes insurance information on all clients based on program’s requirements.
- Processes and distributes daily incoming and outgoing clinic mail.
- Schedules program/staff and other meetings as directed by Divisional Director or designee. Types information into the computer.
- Provides direction and task assignment to General Clerk and/or designated support staff to ensure the timely completion of office assignments.
- Assists with front office operations providing backup to all support staff positions as needed. This includes and but is not limited to switchboard, filing, front reception desk activities.
- Files items sequentially in client chart according to established filing system accurately and promptly.
- Maintains all charts in such a way that authorized staff can easily locate items.
- Functions as part of an Agency support services team and provides clerical support coverage at other programs and locations as requested.
- Types correspondence and other paperwork as directed by Divisional Director or designee.
- Provides secretarial support in management meetings and staff meetings as necessary, (e.g. takes and process minutes).
- Interacts with program site managers and provides timely communication of messages, problems and business needs.
- Interacts with program managers, therapists, milieu counselors, support staff, and clients, providing timely communication and maintaining an effective working relationship with all staff and clients.
- Attends and participates in staff meetings to provide input towards program development and staff training.
- Interacts with other internal programs, clinical/support staff and external sources such as school or community personnel as applicable.
- Reports to work on time and maintains reliable and regular attendance.
- Models Pacific Clinics’ approach, mission and core values in all communication and correspondence.
- Communicates effectively in a culturally competent and diverse consumer population and promotes favorable interaction with managers, co-workers and others.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Initiate and maintain professional interactions and communication with Clinic’s employees and/or others.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE/POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma with some college preferred.
- Minimum two (2) to three (3) years administrative support experience.
- Ability to compose and set up correspondence using correct form and grammar.
- Knowledge of word processing, Windows, and basic knowledge of general computer equipment (keyboard, monitor and printer features).
- A basic understanding of business or public administration principles.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, Bilingual abilities consistent with program/client needs strongly preferred.
- Must maintain and valid California Driver’s License and insurability on the Agency’s autoliability insurance policy.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with ordinance 184652 Sec.189.04 (a) and San Francisco Police Code, Article 49. Section 4905.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Program Assistant in the office El Monte, CA above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now