College of Southern Nevada
New Hired from College of Southern Nevada
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Las Vegas, NV
(Buffalo area). Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the College of Southern Nevada who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Program Officer I – Admissions and Records below matches your qualifications.
Program Officer I – Admissions and Records
Based on the volume of applications received this recruitment may close at any time. Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible
This position provides support to the Office of the Registrar at the West Charleston Campus. Reporting directly to the Assistant Director, the Program Officer I staff member will lead, train, supervise, manage, and coordinate daily functions for the graduation team and support the transfer credit evaluation team during peak periods to ensure students have accurate resources to succeed and complete their educational goal at the College of Southern Nevada. Our successful candidate will demonstrate support for an inclusive environment that fosters lasting connection, shared investment, pride, and goodwill across our CSN community.
- The incumbent will provide leadership, coaching, support, and supervision to the Graduation team and provide backup supervision, in the absence of the supervisor, to the Transfer Credit Evaluation team.
- Assist the Assistant Director review proposed curriculum, and update and implement curriculum approved by the Faculty Senate Curriculum Committee.
- Query data using Curriculog system to input curriculum requirements in Oracle PeopleSoft.
- Create and modify courses and degree programs in Oracle PeopleSoft
- Review course catalog for accuracy on a semester and yearly basis.
- Update degree requirements, course equivalencies, and other degree/course related pages in Oracle PeopleSoft so that degree audits/advisement reports show correctly in student self-service.
- Verify and input High Honor and Honor categories on student records.
- Process and post student’s degree(s).
- Send communications to students about graduation deadlines, processes, and document requests.
- Create Student Satisfaction Surveys, analyze results, and make recommendations to improve daily functions and program processes.
- Coordinate multiple complex processes to meet department and institutional deadlines, goals, and objectives.
- Manage compliance with all related academic policies and processes related to awarding degrees.
- Participate in the organization and coordination of commencement ceremony.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of standard operating procedures for graduation processes and transfer credit evaluations.
- Oversee the collection, maintenance, and organization of required process documents (document scanning and retrieval system).
- Train, supervise, and evaluate personnel.
- Provide supervision and support to the front desk staff members in the absence of the front desk supervisor.
- Evening work and/or travel to other campuses and sites may be required.
- Perform related duties as assigned, including but not limited to, providing support in other functional areas as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in business or public administration, or other discipline related to the program assignment.
- OR graduation from high school or equivalent education and two years of para-professional program support experience equivalent to an Administrative Assistant III in Nevada State service which required the application of State and/or federal laws, policy and procedures; reviewing documents prepared by others for program compliance determinations; or preparing reports which summarize financial and statistical information.
- OR an equivalent combination of education and experience as described above
Grade 31, Step 1 – $43,785.36
Per Nevada Administrative Code (NAC 284.170), salaries for initial appointments for classified positions typically begin at Step 1.
The College of Southern Nevada offers a generous benefit package, including an excellent PERS retirement plan (a defined benefit plan), vacation & sick leave benefits, 11 paid holidays, educational benefits, and health insurance plans that can be added with flexible spending accounts or health savings accounts. Supplemental options (long term care, short term disability, and legal). Tuition discounts at the Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE) institutions. As well as tuition discounts for spouses, domestic partners, and dependents. Perks encompassing on campus employee discounts, professional and personal development opportunities; and statewide employee purchase programs. Join a dynamic team investing in our future, Students First.
To be considered for this position, please upload the following documents to your application:
- Resume – List a detailed description of the major duties that you performed as part of each job. You must demonstrate that you qualify for the position and your education and experience must be clearly documented.
- Cover letter
- Unofficial College Transcripts (optional) – If you have not graduated, please attach your transcripts to receive education credit for classes you have taken. Credit is given for classes relevant to the job posting.
Out of Area/State Candidates will not be offered travel reimbursement.
NSHE – INTERNAL APPLICANTS PLEASE NOTE
CSN employees or employees within the Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE) MUST use the “Find Jobs” process within Workday to find and apply for jobs at CSN and other NSHE Institutions. Once you log into Workday, type “Find Jobs” in the search box which will navigate to the internal job posting site. Locate this specific job posting by typing the requisition number in the search box. If you complete an application outside of the internal application process and apply as an external candidate, your application will no longer be considered at the time of minimum qualification review. In order to prevent the disqualification of your application, you will need to reapply as an internal candidate before 11:59pm the day prior to the position close date.
Posting Close Date
Note to Applicant
Applicants should fully describe their qualifications and experience with specific reference to each of the minimum and preferred qualifications. The search committee will use this information during the initial review of application materials.
All document(s) must be received by 11:59 p.m. the day prior to the closing date posted on the job announcement.
This position may require that a criminal background check be conducted on the candidate(s) selected for hire.
As part of the hiring process, applicants for positions in the Nevada System of Higher Education may be required to demonstrate the ability to perform job-related tasks.
Schedules are subject to change based on organizational needs.
CSN is responsive to serving the educational needs of a diverse and ever-changing community. CSN employs only U.S. citizens and aliens authorized to work in the U.S. CSN does not sponsor aliens applying for faculty, professional staff, or management positions (H-1B Visas) in the absence of exceptional circumstances as defined by the USCIS.
The College of Southern Nevada (CSN) creates opportunities and changes lives through access to quality teaching, services, and experiences that enrich our diverse community. CSN has three main campuses in Las Vegas, North Las Vegas and Henderson and multiple sites and centers.
The Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE) is committed to providing a place of work and learning free of discrimination on the basis of a persons age, disability, whether actual or perceived by others (including service-connected disabilities), gender (including pregnancy related conditions), military status or military obligations, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, race, or religion.jeid-e27ab5f3c23e264c8c7c317aa8650e1c
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Program Officer I – Admissions and Records in the office Las Vegas, NV
(Buffalo area) above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now