New Hired from Exponent
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Phoenix, AZ
(Deer Valley area). Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Exponent who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Project Accounting/Billing Coordinator below matches your qualifications.
Exponent is a leading engineering and scientific consulting firm that brings together more than 90 different disciplines to solve the most pressing and complicated challenges facing stakeholders today. Our vision is to engage the brightest scientists and engineers to empower clients with solutions for a safe, healthy, sustainable and technologically complex world. We leverage over 50 years of experience in analyzing accidents and failures to advise clients as they innovate their technologically complex products and processes, ensure the safety and health of their users, and address the challenges of sustainability.
We employ experts with degrees from top programs at over 500 universities, as well as technical specialists with extensive experience spanning a variety of industries. At Exponent, we look to hire intelligent and driven people who want to make an impact and grow their careers within a dynamic consulting firm. You will work together with our consultants to provide outstanding service to our clients and to achieve our vision as a pre-eminent engineering and scientific consulting firm. We are excited about your interest in joining our growing team!
- 1100+ Team members
- 900+ Consultants
- 550+ Ph.D.s
- 30+ Offices globally
We are currently seeking a Project Accounting/Billing Coordinator for our Finance/Accounting Group in our Phoenix, AZ office.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Distributing and processing monthly electronic invoices to clients and uploading invoices to several electronic invoicing portals
- Interacting with project managers and multiple internal clients across a variety of engineering disciplines and corporate departments
- Communicating with multi-industry clients
- Reconciling accounts for project managers and clients
- Assisting project managers with budgets and revenue recognition
- Maintaining project/client information
- Processing month-end reports
- Reviewing the unbilled aging to assure that billing is current
- Setting up billing terms and preparing A/R adjustments and refunds
- Supporting multiple locations and performing special projects and accounting research as needed
You will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Accounting or 3-4 years of experience in an Accounting or Finance area in a professional office setting
- Experience with invoicing, accounts receivables, and accounts payable
- Ability to adhere and prioritize deadlines while multi-tasking on a variety of initiatives
- Strong organizational skills along with excellent written and verbal communication skills with a focus on customer service
- Ability to handle a high-volume, fast paced work environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to exhibit tact and diplomacy
- Must be a professional, accurate, detail-oriented individual who is self-motivated and requires minimal supervision
- Ability to work with consulting staff regarding project related invoices
- Familiarity with electronic invoicing portals, LEDES files and databases is a plus
- Must be flexible and a team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Outlook, Excel and Teams
Please visit the following link to learn how Exponent and our staff are making an impact: https://info.exponent.com/our-impact
We value and encourage diversity, equity and inclusion across all facets of our firm. Having a team built of people with different backgrounds, skills and perspectives allows us to provide better value to our clients and enjoy an enriched work environment.
Our firm is committed to offering a variety of programs and resources to support health and well-being. We believe that providing competitive benefits as well as compensation and recognition programs empowers our staff to do work that makes a difference.
Exponent is a proud equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may email us at HR-Accommodations@exponent.com .
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Project Accounting/Billing Coordinator in the office Phoenix, AZ
(Deer Valley area) above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now