Burns & McDonnell
New Hired from Burns & McDonnell
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Brea, CA. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Burns & McDonnell who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Project Manager – Food & Beverage (Brea) below matches your qualifications.
- Directs and coordinates activities of several disciplines on a project of moderate scope or a combination of smaller projects.
- Direct coordination with clients and other external clients.
- May initiate or assist in contract negotiations or preparation.
- Assist in direction of project planning, budgeting and establishing critical project objectives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field from an accredited curriculum.
- Minimum 7 years related experience, including 3 or more years managing engineering or architectural projects.
- Must have ability to deal effectively with a wide variety of industry, government and public contracts on project-related matters.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Professional Registration preferred.
$140,000.00 – $230,000.00
The expected compensation range for this position is displayed in compliance with all local/state regulations. The expected compensation range for this position is based on a number of factors, including but not limited to: individual education, qualifications, prior work experience and work location. The total annual compensation package will consist of a base salary and eligibility to participate in our discretionary year-end incentive bonus program.
Our extensive benefits package takes care of you so that you can focus on doing great work. From insurance and disability to time off and wellness programs, we provide the tools to meet your needs. As part of being 100% employee owned, eligible employees participate in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) in addition to our 401(k) retirement program. For more information, please visit the Benefits & Wellness page.
Job Project Management
Primary Location US-CA-Brea
Travel: Yes, 15 % of the Time
Req ID: 231256 Job Hire Type Experienced
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Project Manager – Food & Beverage (Brea) in the office Brea, CA above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now