New Hired from Teleflex
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Morrisville, NC
(Perimeter Park area). Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Teleflex who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Project Manager below matches your qualifications.
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people’s lives. We apply purpose driven innovation – a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs – to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Vascular Access – Built on a history of innovation, our Arrow® brand of technically advanced vascular access devices are renowned throughout the world. Many of our vascular access products have antimicrobial and antithrombogenic protection designed to reduce vascular-related complications and include long and short dwell central venous catheters (CVC), sheath introducers, arterial lines, peripherally inserted central catheters (PICC), as well as specialty devices and an advanced vascular positioning system to facilitate precise placement of a PICC or CVC near the heart. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients’ lives.
This position is part of the Vascular program management team and is responsible for the execution of assigned New Product Development and Sustaining lifecycle management projects. This may include the management of new product development efforts and cost improvement initiatives as well as compliance and regulatory projects through a methodical approach to planning, executing and controlling tasks and phases from concept through commercialization. The Project Manager (PM) demonstrates project ownership and guides teams through the project execution process while translating strategic objectives into actionable tasks. The PM ensures consistent practices throughout all phases of the project life cycle and across functional teams using professional project management concepts and frameworks in accordance with company objectives to solve complex problems in a creative and effective way. The PM is expected to exercise a balance of independent judgment and group organization in developing methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria in obtaining results.
- Responsible for planning and managing new product development and/or sustaining projects through the product development lifecycle process for the Vascular business unit.
- Effectively lead and drive project teams in a collaborative environment, completing project deliverables per target timelines and requirements.
- Prepare and communicate project status reports, identifying deliverables, resources, risks, and mitigations per target timelines.
- Facilitate identification of project impacts across all business areas.
- Support business areas when roadblocks are identified and aid in successful removal of obstacles (escalating where appropriate).
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders
- Develops and maintains collaborative relationships within Teleflex shared service functions
- Negotiate and resolve any conflicts and drive decisions among team / functional members to accomplish project and business goals.
- Define project resource requirements and partner with the program intake manager to negotiate with functional managers to obtain resources necessary to support assigned programs.
- Adhere to all regulatory agency standards, company quality standards and corporate policies.
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally as business needs demand.
Education / Experience Requirements
- BS in a technical discipline (i.e. engineering, bio-science)
- Minimum of 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in project or program management working in a technical discipline, medical device and/or engineering preferred.
- Proficiency with design control standards is required.
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple projects at one time through various stages of a product lifecycle
- Ability to build trust and form effective relationships with all levels of stakeholders
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Project, Powerpoint, and Sharepoint
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
- Knowledgable of product lifecycle management planning, requirements and implementation
- Demonstrated customer relations, presentation, problem-solving, and negotiation skills.
- Strong leadership and communication skills a MUST.
- Experience working on a virtual team
- Self-starter with strong proactive work ethic, well-organized and detail-oriented
- Proven ability to influence across functions, drive collaboration and lead change
- Experience with integration of med device acquistions is a plus
- ProChain certification or experience is desired (not required)
- Experience with Supply Chain tools and methodologies is desired (not required)
- PMP certification is desired (not required)
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Project Manager in the office Morrisville, NC
(Perimeter Park area) above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now