New Hired from Gate Gourmet
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Atlanta, GA. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Gate Gourmet who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Quality Assurance Assistant below matches your qualifications.
We’re looking for motivated, engaged people to help make everyone’s journeys better.
This position is responsible for the oversight of all HACCP logs in the Hot Foods Production ensuring that the logs are completed as per company policies and procedures. The position is also responsible for ensuring that all FDA processes are followed.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts temperature checks on products and ensures that all HAPPC, and FDA rules and regulations are followed along with managing the units log books.
- Performs quality checks in the Hot Food kitchen to ensure that the specifications of the customer are followed
- Ensures food produced in the Hot Foods is checked for temperature and placed in the refrigeration system per company policy
- Checks temperature of food prior to moving the food into the refrigeration system
- Randomly checks temperature of foods to verify that company policies are followed
- Monitors personal hygiene
- Supports customer audits and government audits to meet compliance
- Monitors company policies and procedures and notifies management of issue if they arise
- Responsible for safety, quality and compliance to customer specification
- Monitors equipment for cleanliness and sanitation
- Completes HACCP logs
- Communicates product deviation to the unit production manager immediately
- Ensures proper color code are applied to the product
- High School graduate or equivalent with experience in related discipline required
- In-Flight catering experience is highly desired
- Experience in a customer service environment is preferred
Technical Skills: (Certification, Licenses and Registration)
- ServSafe training and certification required once hired
Language / Communication Skills:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Geographic Responsibility: Unit
Type of Employment: Full time
Travel %: None
Exemption Classification: Non-exempt
Internal Relationships: Hot Food kitchen
External Relationships: N/A
Work Environment / Requirements of the Job:
- Regularly, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during shifts of 10+ hours.
- In a normal production kitchen facility there may be physical discomfort due to temperature and noise.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull and move product, equipment, supplies, etc., in excess of twenty-five (25) pounds.
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills, able to prioritize responsibilities and multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills, interact well with multiple departments as required
- Able to work with little supervision
Direct Line Manager (Title): QA/Manager/Production Manager
Dotted Line Manager (Title, if applicable): N/A
Number of Direct Reports:
Number of Dotted Line Reports: 0
Estimated Total Size of Team: 1
gategroup Competencies Required to be Successful in the Job:
- Thinking – Information Search and analysis & problem resolution skills
- Engaging – Understanding others, Team Leadership and Developing People
- Inspiring – Influencing and building relationships, Motivating and Inspiring, Communicating effectively
- Achieving – Delivering business results under pressure, Championing Performance Improvement and Customer Focus
Demonstrated Values to be Successful in the Position
Employees at gategroup are expected to live our Values of Excellence, Integrity, Passion and Accountability. To demonstrate these Values, we expect to observe the following from everyone:
- We treat each other with respect and we act with integrity
- We communicate and keep each other informed
- We put our heads together to problem solve and deliver excellence as a team
- We have passion for our work and we pay attention to the little details
- We foster an environment of accountability, take responsibility for our actions and learn from our mistakes
- We do what we say we will do, when we say we are going to do it
- We care about our coworkers, always taking an opportunity to make someone’s day better
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
gategroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or other category under applicable law.
For further information regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, copy and paste the following URL into your web browser:
For California Residents, please click
to view our California privacy notice.
If you want to be part of a team that helps make travel and culinary memories, join us!
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Quality Assurance Assistant in the office Atlanta, GA above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now