New Hired from Conduent
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in East Hartford, CT. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Conduent who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Quality Assurance Auditor Supervisor below matches your qualifications.
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Would you like to supervise Quality Assurance Audit professionals?
Are you able to work onsite?
About the Role
As the Quality Assurance Auditor Supervisor, you will oversee the staff conducting Quality Assurance audits for specific functional areas. You will use QA results to develop comprehensive plans that focus on continuous quality improvement.
- Preparing and presenting daily, weekly and monthly reports on operational activities, accomplishments, problem solving, trends and issues.
- Analyzing data on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to identify trends, staffing requirements and the need for operational adjustments.
- Defining and monitoring work priorities of direct reports and holding individuals accountable for assigned responsibilities.
- Monitoring and measuring group performance on daily basis.
- Operating as a Quality Assurance Subject Matter Expert for all of the department’s functional areas.
- Conducting meetings with direct reports, provide coaching, feedback, and administering corrective action when appropriate.
- Possess Bachelor’s degree or three to six years of management or supervisory experience with a proven ability to manage larger operations.
- Have ability to develop and implement quality plans for start-up and on-going operations.
- Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Show aptitude to learn Quality Assurance processes for all functional areas within department.
- Possess communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Show flexibility and adaptability in a constantly changing operational environment.
At Conduent, we want you to be yourself. We recognize that everyone is different and that how people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.
In this role, you can expect the following working conditions:
- Onsite work: Work in our local office, receiving personal coaching and leadership so that you can provide the best support to our clients and help you grow in your career.
Working For You
Perks and rewards designed for you:
- Health and Welfare Benefits: Our health and welfare benefits can be tailored to fit you and your family’s needs and start on the first day of employment.
- Retirement Savings: We will support you as you save for your future.
- Employee Discounts: We offer you access to a vast selection of global, national, and local discounts on merchandise, services, travel, and more.
- Career Growth Opportunities: We help you thrive, so together, we can grow. We provide opportunities to advance your career with a vast portfolio of businesses and a global footprint.
- Paid Training: Earn while you learn, and continue to grow with access to award-winning learning platforms throughout your Conduent career.
- Paid time off: We provide attractive paid time off packages designed for you to enjoy your life away from work.
- Great Work Environment: We are proud of our award-winning culture and the recognition we’ve received for our diversity efforts.
At Conduent, we are one team, one mission. We understand that our success is directly related to the success of our associates.
We strive to create a culture where you can:
Bring your authentic self to work
Grow and thrive, both personally and professionally
Make a difference with our clients, in our communities, and with the millions of people we support
When you join Conduent, you are engaged in creating the future – both our company’s and your own. With more than 60,000 associates across 24 countries, we will provide you the opportunity to grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you to be the best!
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent’s ADAAA Accommodation Policy.
we value the health and safety of our associates, their families and our community. Under our current protocols, we do not require vaccination against COVID for most of our US jobs, but may require you to provide your COVID vaccination status, where legally permissible.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Quality Assurance Auditor Supervisor in the office East Hartford, CT above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now