Prairie Farms Dairy, Inc.
New Hired from Prairie Farms Dairy, Inc.
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Shullsburg, WI. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Prairie Farms Dairy, Inc. who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Quality Assurance Manager below matches your qualifications.
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Immediate Supervisor General Manager, Director of Quality Assurance
FLSA Status: Exempt
Summary: It is the responsibility of the Quality Assurance Manager to develop, implement, and maintain plant quality, sanitation, and pest control systems in compliance with Company and regulatory standards. Support execution of OSHA mandated programs as directed by the Plant Manager. As a member of the plant management team assume, supervisory relief coverage as directed by the Plant Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assume role of plant champion of quality through promotion of quality standards and expectations, execution of accountability of all employees, both management and hourly, to company standards, and implementation of quality and food safety communication and training systems.
- Develop, maintain, and implement the plant HACCP program.
- Manage plant sanitation and pest control activities including the EPM program per company expectations.
- Maintain certificates of insurance for 3rd party contracted services.
- Understand the manufacturing process flow and provide technical support to plant operations regarding any quality, food safety, or sanitation related issues.
- Manage the plant’s incoming raw materials and monitor quality per company specifications. Make recommendations as necessary to modify incoming materials inspections or requirements to limit impact of raw material variability on finished product quality.
- Ensure compliance of all quality programs per requirements of company Quality Assurance Standard Expectations. Execute effective auditing systems to measure compliance, and facilitate corrective and preventative actions to address non-compliance issues.
- Serve as liaison for any regulatory or 3rd party plant inspections. Provide written follow-up and reporting to the General Manager and the Director of Quality Assurance. Must be able to effectively articulate company quality programs to adequately answer auditor questions and promote a high level of confidence and professionalism.
- Track product quality for conformance to specification, and other plant quality scorecard results, and report monthly results.
- Conduct quality, food safety, and product and process security training for all employees upon hiring and routine refresher training thereafter. This training shall include HACCP awareness, HACCP operational procedures for employees who perform HACCP control procedures, GMP’s, allergen awareness, food security, and overall quality expectations.
- Manage specific customer requirements pertaining to finished product quality and food safety, i.e. specifications, certificates of analysis, complaint follow-up and corrective actions.
- Assist plant safety committees in the development, maintenance, and verification of plant safety activities to ensure OSHA compliance and promote safety awareness and accountability throughout the facility.
- Provide leadership in areas of corrective and preventative action systems in areas of non-compliant product or downgrades, customer complaint follow-up and plant audit systems.
- Supervises laboratory analysts and/or quality technicians. Provide plant operations supervision relief coverage as needed.
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science or related field with 3-5 years food industry experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills needed to manage multiple priorities and work well in a team based environment.
- Good PC skills with working experience using Word, Excel or other spreadsheet and network experience.
- Excellent data management skills.
- Must be able to verbally communicate, understand and write in the English language.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to sit, stand, or walk for prolonged periods of time. The employee is required to use hands and fingers to operate, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms on a repetitive basis. The employee must be able to push, pull, and move up to 100 pounds. The employee must be able to physically lift up to 50 pounds. All jobs require visual acuity to review written documentations; ability to hear and understand speech. At times there can be loud noise which may cause the worker to shout in order to be heard above the ambient noise level. There is exposure to a variety of physical conditions such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, electrical current, and exposure to heat/cold temperature changes.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Quality Assurance Manager in the office Shullsburg, WI above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now