New Hired from thyssenkrupp Aerospace
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Plainfield, IN. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the thyssenkrupp Aerospace who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Quality Engineer below matches your qualifications.
Summary of Position:
Perform Root Cause Corrective Action (RCCA) investigations, lead investigation teams, report results to internal and external stakeholders, conduct audits internal and externally at sister branches. Drive continuous improvement within the facility, support the metrics collection and reporting. Create and revise procedures and forms and templates.
- Conduct/lead RCCA activities
- Meet Customer requirements for Quality Metrics
- Interface with Branch Quality Leadership on all quality issues
- Communicate read across Quality / Continuous Improvement issues to other Branches.
- Six Sigma Yellow/Green/Black belt trained/certified a plus
- Understanding of Aerospace inspection processes and controls.
- Ability to read prints and drawings.
- PC literacy (for example, Excel, Word, data entry, computer transactions) required
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Meets TKMNA Employee Attributes / Competencies
- Technical writing skills
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirement for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
- Has knowledge in Quality Science Arena
- Knowledge of Aerospace
- Root Cause & Corrective Action including Continuous Improvement
- SAP familiarity
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Related field
- 3 to 5 years experience in manufacturing and quality control methods and techniques.
- Be AS9100 auditor certified or ability to become AS9100 auditor
thyssenkrupp Materials, LLC (Aerospace) offers a very competitive compensation plan. We invite you to start your career with us by applying today. Once you are selected, you would enjoy the following benefits as a valued member of our organization:
- Medical, dental and vision benefits effective the first of the month following your hire date with thyssenkrupp Aerospace.
- Flexible spending accounts
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k plan with a 100% employee match up to the first 4% – employees vest after 3 years of service
- 3 weeks (120 hours) paid vacation (pro-rated based on date of hire). Ability to purchase up to a week of vacation during open enrollment for the following year, ability to rollover up to 40 hours of vacation into the next year.
- Holiday Pay: For a 5-day 8-hour shift you will receive up to 88 hours of holiday pay, for a 4-day 10-hour shift, you will receive up to 80 hours of holiday pay, and for a 3-day 12-hour shift you will receive up to 72 hours of holiday pay depending on the date of hire and the holiday schedule posted as it changes yearly.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- 8 hours paid time off for Volunteering with charities
- Job Training and Development programs
- Career Pathway program for hourly employees for internal job progression and wage transparency, ability to receive increases two times a year (excludes Indiana)
- Discount Programs on travel, auto, entertainment, tickets, beauty, spa, health, and wellness.
- Temperature controlled warehouse
Become part of the #GENERATIONTK
thyssenkrupp is an international group of companies comprising largely independent industrial and technology businesses. Across 78 countries the group generated sales of €42.0 billion in fiscal 2020/2021. Under a strong umbrella brand our products and services make an important contribution to creating a better and sustainable future. The skills and commitment of our over 106,000 employees are the basis of our success. With our technologies and innovations, we work with our customers to develop cost-efficient and resource-friendly solutions to future challenges. We combine performance orientation with corporate and social responsibility.
With approximately 480 locations in over 40 countries, thyssenkrupp Materials Services is the biggest materials distributor and service provider in the western world. The broad service spectrum offered by the materials experts enables customers to focus on their individual core business. The area of Materials Services spans two strategic areas: global materials distribution as one-stop-shop – from steel and stainless steel, tubes and pipes, nonferrous metals and specialty materials to plastics and raw materials – and tailored services in the areas of materials management and supply chain management. An extensive omnichannel architecture offers 250,000 customers worldwide cross-channel, round-the-clock access to more than 150,000 products and services. A highly efficient logistics system ensures that all requested services are smoothly integrated into customer production processes “just-in-time” or “just-in-sequence”.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Quality Engineer in the office Plainfield, IN above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now