New Hired from Electric Mirror
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Everett, WA. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Electric Mirror who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Quality Inspector 2 below matches your qualifications.
The Quality Inspector 2 position inspects manufactured and purchased goods for accuracy and conformance to manufacturing specifications.
Essential Job Functions
- Inspects material or product for accuracy, dimensional tolerance, and cosmetic defects. Majority of time will be spent inspecting mirror for scratches, pinholes, seeds, and dimensional accuracy.
- Verify and audit manufacturing SWI’s.
- Inspect and verify electrical harness.
- Complete first article inspections.
- Identify non-conforming material and disposition accordingly.
- Enter defect data into NCMR database.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives.
- Proficient using various measurement equipment.
- Attention to details
- Proficient in MS office.
- MRP/ERP knowledge. Epicor preferred.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings and schematics
Required Education and Experience
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with minimum 1 year of experience.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision. Will report to a supervisor.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary: $22.50 an hour
- Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401K, 10 days of paid time off, 60 hours of Holiday pay per year and an employee assistance program.
Supervisory Responsibility : N/A
Work Environment: Office 0% Production/Warehouse floor 100%
- Ability to lift, pull or push up to 40 lbs.; anything over 40 lbs. is to be assisted.
- Be on your feet 10 hours per day.
- Ability to visually inspect defects at close proximity.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
- Full Time (4 tens), potential OT on Friday
- Paid hourly
- 5:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $22.50 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
Work Location: One location
- Health insurance
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Quality Inspector 2 in the office Everett, WA above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now