New Hired from Meggitt
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Simi Valley, CA. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Meggitt who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Quality Technician below matches your qualifications.
The Quality Technician provides technical support to the quality engineering functions. Conducts examinations and quality control inspections on products, materials, components and parts at various stages of the production process, to ensure compliance with established quality and reliability standards.
Job Core Responsibilities
- Conducts examinations and quality control inspections on products, materials, and components on all types of standard and special products, to insure alignment with product requirements and quality standards
- Provides detail analysis, troubleshooting and evaluation of components, assemblies and systems
- Maintains documentation records and data on tests performed
- Recommends quality control solutions to complex problems and implements corrective actions
- Sets up or builds special test panels to facilitate testing and /or evaluation as needed
- Perform internal audits based on established criteria and records the results.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance is required. May need to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and additional hours as necessary
Education : A Secondary Certificate/High School Diploma or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations. Certifications : Vocational Training and/or apprenticeships in Quality Control Inspections or equivalent experience in related field Years Experience : 4-6 years of relevant experience Skills :
- Skilled at performing examinations and quality control inspections on products, materials, components and parts on all types of standard and special products
- Ability to independently resolve standard assignments
- Experience with blueprints, drawings and parts lists
- Proficient computer skills
Please note that the salary range information is only applicable for California. Compensation is based on a variety of factors, candidate experience, qualifications, location as well as market and business considerations. Pay Range: $46,800- $70,200
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Quality Technician in the office Simi Valley, CA above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Weekend availability above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now