Peak Vista Community Health Centers
New Hired from Peak Vista Community Health Centers
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Strasburg, CO. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Peak Vista Community Health Centers who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Receptionist – Strasburg below matches your qualifications.
Peak Vista Community Health Centers is a nonprofit health care organization whose mission is to provide exceptional health care to people facing access barriers through clinical programs and education. We provide integrated health care services to include medical, dental, and behavioral health throughout 24 outpatient health centers within El Paso, Teller, Lincoln, Adams and Kit Carson counties. We deliver care with our strong “Hospitality” culture. Our organization has over 800 employees and serves more than 89,000 patients annually in the Pikes Peak and East Central regions of Colorado. Peak Vista is accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc. (AAAHC). Compensation (Pay): $16.00 to $23.20/hourly, based on experience. Summary of Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD, LTD
- 403(b) Retirement with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Assistance
- Perks Rewards
- Employee Assistance Program
https://www.peakvista.org/careers/employee-benefits-guide Job Summary: The Receptionist is the first line of customer service at the centers and provides direct support and guidance to the patrons of Peak Vista by performing the following duties. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Schedules appointments
- Performs the necessary intake functions for arriving patients
- Answers questions, cash handling, direction of telephone calls and other patient service duties
- Upon arrival, advise patients if provider is delayed
- Informs patient every 15 minutes of appointment status.
- Ensures that coverage and presence is always maintained at the front counter. A primary clinic will be assigned, but may on occasion travel to our nearby clinics to assist with coverage or training
- Ability to frequently travel inside and outside of the Colorado Springs area.
- Promotes and demonstrates the mission, vision, and Core Values of Peak Vista.
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with all departments, the management team, staff, and leadership.
- Embraces cultural diversity amongst ourselves and our community.
- Responsible for the human, financial, and material resources as well as data and information entrusted to us.
- Strives to deliver the best outcomes and highest quality service.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and adherence to the Compliance Plan and conflict of interest requirements.
- Enhances the effectiveness; efficiency and productivity of the department by contributing to, and participating in, departmental performance improvement goals.
- Other duties as assigned
Supervision Exercised: None Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Education/Experience: Education: High school diploma or equivalent education Work Experience: Two years customer service experience preferred
- Successful candidates will complete pre-employment screening; which includes, but is not limited to a Criminal Background check. Peak Vista Community Health Centers is a drug and alcohol free workplace an an Equal Opportunity Employer.
**PVCHC participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee’s I-9 to data from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration Records. To learn more, visit: everify.com In order to protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients, and communities we serve, Peak Vista Community Health Centers (PVCHC) now requires all employees to provide proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 or apply for and be granted a medical and/or religious exemption. For more information on PVCHC’s response to COVID-19, please visit our website at https://www.peakvista.org/.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Receptionist – Strasburg in the office Strasburg, CO above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now