University of Arizona
New Hired from University of Arizona
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Tucson, AZ. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the University of Arizona who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Receptionist below matches your qualifications.
Department Website Link
Tucson, AZ USA
Online, Distance and Continuing Education (ODCE) is growing and we are looking for an Receptionist to join our team! This position will provide administrative and front desk support to the ODCE Team. The position will report to the Administrative Support Assistant and will serve as part of the Administrative Operations Team. A successful candidate will be able to work effectively as part of a team-oriented environment and will need to demonstrate excellent communication skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks. This position will also require strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Outstanding UA benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance plans; life insurance and disability programs; paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays; UA/ASU/NAU tuition reduction for the employee and qualified family members; state and optional retirement plans; access to UA recreation and cultural activities; and more!
The University of Arizona has been recognized for our innovative work-life programs.
Duties & Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees the front desk of the ODCE office area by managing incoming phone calls, welcoming students and guests, and connecting ODCE staff with visitors.
- Performs a variety of clerical tasks as needed.
- Maintains calendars for all conference rooms and public spaces in the ODCE office area.
- Assists Central Administration Team with travel paperwork, purchasing reconciliation, and reimbursement paperwork.
- Assists with the planning and coordination of department events as well as the organization of community spaces.
- Serves as first point of contact for outside events to be hosted in the classroom/event space.
- Maintains all common spaces in The Refinery Suite 300.
- Monitors and orders department supplies for office and kitchen area.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), scheduling systems, and web-based research
- Personal initiative and drive, flexible, enthusiastic, and innovative spirit
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills
- Proactive and responsive interpersonal and communications skills, including the ability to gain the trust of others and establish friendly rapport with staff, faculty, administrators, students, parents and the public
- Proven ability to:
- Work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment; prioritize tasks and responsibilities; respond positively to unanticipated changes; make sound decisions; and meet deadlines
- Follow through on assignments independently with attention to detail
- Work autonomously and contribute effectively to a team environment
- High school diploma or equivalent, or equivalent learning attained through experience.
- Experience with Windows and Mac operating systems
Full Time/Part Time
Number of Hours Worked per Week
Yes – Full Benefits
Rate of Pay
$15.24 – $18.00
Career Stream and Level
Type of criminal background check required:
Name-based criminal background check (non-security sensitive)
Number of Vacancies
Target Hire Date
Expected End Date
Contact Information for Candidates
Open Until Filled
Documents Needed to Apply
Resume and Cover Letter
Special Instructions to Applicant
At the University of Arizona, we value our inclusive climate because we know that diversity in experiences and perspectives is vital to advancing innovation, critical thinking, solving complex problems, and creating an inclusive academic community. As a Hispanic-serving institution, we translate these values into action by seeking individuals who have experience and expertise working with diverse students, colleagues, and constituencies. Because we seek a workforce with a wide range of perspectives and experiences, we provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information. As an Employer of National Service, we also welcome alumni of AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service programs and others who will help us advance our Inclusive Excellence initiative aimed at creating a university that values student, staff and faculty engagement in addressing issues of diversity and inclusiveness.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Receptionist in the office Tucson, AZ above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now