Boulder Community Health
New Hired from Boulder Community Health
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Boulder, CO
(Southeast Boulder area). Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Boulder Community Health who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Registered Respiratory Therapist below matches your qualifications.
Per Diem, Nights. Various hours/week. $10,000 Sign-On Bonus Available! *not available for current BCH staff.
Pay Range is between $39.25-$54.87/hr, depending on years of relevant and like experience. **Range includes per diem and night differential. +$2.50/hr for weekend shifts.
Boulder Community Health is a Certified Level II Trauma Center. In 2022, we celebrated the 100th anniversary of the founding of our organization. We are honored to hold the awards of 2021 U.S. News & World ‘Best Hospitals for Maternity Care’, 2019 Best Medical Facility from Boulder Weekly, and Best Local Employer from Daily Camera. Come be part of an independent, community-focused health system; feel good knowing that your work will make a difference in people’s lives and positively contribute to the community.
Upon request of the physician, and/or registered nurse, or per protocol initiates and performs basic and advanced respiratory care techniques and with knowledge sets up, operates and maintains various types of respiratory care equipment utilized in the diagnosis and treatment of respiratory disease and/or illness. Provides consultation and technical assistance to physicians, nursing personnel and other clinical personnel regarding respiratory care treatments, procedures and ventilator management. Maintains accuracy in documentation.
Education or Formal Training
Successful completion of an approved Respiratory Therapy Program as required by licensure
Special Qualifications (Licensure, Registration, etc.)
- Current Colorado State License for Respiratory Therapist
- Requires RRT (Registered Respiratory Therapist) with initial certification from NBRC verified
- BLS (Basic Life Support) required within conditional period
- NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation Program) required within conditional period
- PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) and ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) encouraged but not required
Knowledge, Skill and Ability
- Basic knowledge base:
- Administration of therapeutic gases
- Airway maintenance
- Ventilatory assistance
- Pulmonary function assessment
- Manual dexterity, coordination and ingenuity
- Mental ability to skillfully assess patient’s signs, symptoms and laboratory and x-ray findings as related to a clinical picture
- Effective verbal communication skills to other appropriate health care providers
One year of respiratory therapy experience within hospital setting preferred.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Functions as resource person by providing instruction, consultation and/or technical assistance to physicians, nursing personnel and other hospital personnel regarding respiratory care practices and standards.
- Assesses patient status and anticipates and responds to changes in clinical conditions.
- Demonstrates ability to work with physicians, nurses, therapists and other clinical personnel to achieve optimal and coordinated patient care.
- Explains purpose and procedure of treatment, tests and equipment to the patient.
- Performs, according to developed policies, procedures and standards, physician prescribed therapeutic or prophylactic respiratory care modalities such as aerosolized medications, aerosol therapy, IPPB, chest physical therapy (percussion, postural drainage, suctioning), incentive spirometry, oxygen therapy and others.
- Sets up, operates and monitors ventilators when patient’s respiratory system is incapable of adequate spontaneous ventilation.
- Ensures the adequate maintenance of ventilation during cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- Performs pulmonary function studies, ear oximetries, EKG’s and initial orders within shift ordered, immediately on STAT orders. (After certified, draws arterial blood gas samples when necessary.)
About Boulder Community Health and Boulder, Colorado
Uncompromising medical excellence delivered with respect and compassion. Since 1922, Boulder Community Health has built a strong reputation on these values. As community-owned and operated not-for-profit hospital and clinic locations, we remain dedicated to the evolving needs of our citizens and providing access to high-quality care. Nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, the Boulder lifestyle is conductive to enjoying the outdoors and brings a fresh perspective to healthcare practice. Surround yourself by natural beauty and an active, life-embracing community. Enjoy state-of-the-art facilities and equipment along with competitive compensation and benefits, including health/dental/life, tuition reimbursement, on-site fitness center, Employee Wellness, Employee Activities & Discounts, and many more!
EOE/Affirmative Action/Drug-free workplace
Location: Boulder Community Health · Respiratory Therapy
Schedule: Per-diem, Nights – 12 hour shifts, Varies
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Registered Respiratory Therapist in the office Boulder, CO
(Southeast Boulder area) above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Per diem above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now