New Hired from Bayer
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Remote in United States. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Bayer who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Remote Sensing Data Scientist – REMOTE below matches your qualifications.
At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where, Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Remote Sensing Data Scientist – REMOTE
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Remote Sensing Data Scientist, are to:
- Lead the efforts to create breakthroughs in precision plant breeding by exploring and developing the next generation of satellite enabled ML methodologies and models;
- Leverage recent advances in high resolution remote sensing and IoT sensors to develop models that predict novel phenotypes;
- Provide technical contributions in a fast-paced team environment to accelerate our efforts on building an analytics-driven product pipeline;
- Acquire, process, transform, and extract information from high resolution remote sensing imagery;
- Create innovative insights from imagery and sensor data with a focus on large scale geo-temporal analyses, computer vision and remote sensing, feature extraction from imagery and time series data, crafting complex model architectures using embeddings and ML/DL techniques;
- Independently perform computer programming, predictive modeling, statistical analysis, and experimental design using advanced mathematical models, machine learning algorithms, and strong business acumen to deliver insights, recommendations, and solutions;
- Build cross-functional relationships to partner with the business collaboratively and effectively network within the Data Science Community;
- Develop sustainable, consumable, accurate, and impactful reporting on model inputs, model outputs, observed outputs, business impact, and key performance indicators;
- Collaborate regularly, acquiring support and partnership from cross-functional scientific, engineering, and IT teams across the company;
- Present compelling, validated stories to all levels of organization, including peers, senior management, and internal customers to drive both strategic and operational changes in business.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Must have one of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least five years of experience;
- Master’s degree with at least two years of experience;
- PhD with strong educational preparation and some applied experience;
- Educational preparation or applied experience in at least one of the following areas: Geographical Information Systems, Machine Learning, Electrical/Industrial Engineering, Operation Research, Biostatistics, Computational Biology, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science and/or other related quantitative discipline;
- Demonstrates intermediate proficiency in computational skills and level of experience building data models using Python, R or other programming packages, including CV/ML libraries and deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch, TensorFlow, and Keras;
- Demonstrates a basic understanding of software development best practices (Version Control, Code Documentation & Review);
- Proficient in one of the following: Python, R;
- Strong proficiency with geospatial and imagery data such as geophysical soil sensing, remote sensing, hyperspectral, multispectral imagery, open source geospatial technologies and large-scale cloud computing;
- Strong proficiency in predictive modeling to include comprehension of theory, modeling/identification strategies and limitations and pitfalls;
- Experience in the successful delivery of valuable analysis through the application of domain knowledge; evidence of ability to strong business acumen;
- Strong communication competencies to include presentations and delivery of complex quantitative analyses in a clear, concise, and actionable manner to the extended team and small groups of key stakeholders.
Employees can expect to be paid a salary of approximately $116,400 – $174,600. Additional compensation may include a bonus or commission (if relevant). Other benefits include health care, vision, dental, retirement, PTO, sick leave, etc. If selected for this role, the offer may vary based on market data/ranges, an applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications, and other relevant factors.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes. Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: Bayer expects its colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, Bayer colleagues are also required to comply with state, local and customer requirements.
United States : Residence Based : Residence Based
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Remote Sensing Data Scientist – REMOTE in the office Remote in United States above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now