E&K of Denver, Inc.
New Hired from E&K of Denver, Inc.
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Denver, CO. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the E&K of Denver, Inc. who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Rocker Framer below matches your qualifications.
Since 1956, E&K has been uncompromising in the commitment to deliver the highest quality products and services our clients demand, anywhere they need them. Today, we’re one of the largest interior/exterior finish contractors in the U.S., with offices throughout the country and a reputation for excellence.
- Cut drywall to proper size for installation.
- Carry and hang drywall, using screw gun to attach to wall.
- Cut metal or wood studs to size.
- Construct and install framed partitions and various types of bulkheads.
- Layout from plans and blueprints, or familiar with construction standards.
- Put on corner and ceiling bead.
- May include cleanup, scrapping, moving material, tools, or equipment.
- Erect and dismantle scaffolds.
- Calculate unit costs based on quantity of material installed, hours worked, and labor dollars.
- Attend and participate in all required company training programs.
- Conform to all company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements of the position include:
- Ability to lift/carry up to 120 lbs.
- Must be able to climb ladder/scaffold.
- Requires climbing stairs up to 40 steps/hr in (8 hrs).
- Must be able to reach from floor to overhead.
- Requires repetitive assumption of posture to access a point (80 inches) from the floor up to (400/day).
- Must be able to stand.
- Requires tolerance of standing posture up to (4 hr) continuously, for a total of up to (8 hrs) per (8 hrs day).
- Requires (Near/Far/Depth/Color) vision.
- Must be able to walk.
- Requires walking up to (3000.0 ft.), in (1 day).
- Must be able to lift/carry 50 lb toolbag up and down 3 stairs per 5 min. period.
- Must be able to safely operate screw gun, rotozip, hammer, gyp knife and tape measure between 15x-50x per hour.
Union wages for the position: $15.75 – $28.24 / hour depending on experience
Benefits include retirement plan, employee assistance plan, and union benefits
E&K is proud to be an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, E-Verify, and Drug Free Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Rocker Framer in the office Denver, CO above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now