Flores & Associates
New Hired from Flores & Associates
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Remote. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Flores & Associates who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Sales Administration Assistant below matches your qualifications.
Job Title: Sales Administration Assistant
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Who We Are
Benefits are complicated but by using innovative technology, paired with attentive and dedicated customer service, it doesn’t have to be! At Flores, we focus on technology and customer service, so our clients can focus on their employees. With a 95% retention rate, we continue to grow our footprint across the US.
The Sales Administration Assistant will be responsible for assisting the Business Development Team with entering new brokers, customers, and opportunities into Salesforce, and tracking the progress of opportunities through the sales pipeline. This role will work closely with all Flores’ Business Development Directors to free them from the administrative aspects of selling to focus their energies on establishing new broker relationships. The Sales Administration Assistant will report to the Senior Sales Operations Analyst.
What You’ll Do
- Assist designated BDD(s) with the entry of sales related data into CRM and internal systems. Generate and distribute proposals to BDD or direct to customers, where appropriate.
- Assist Sales team with seasonal activities and various ad-hoc projects.
- Support Sales Operations team with BDD Out of Office tasks.
- Track, audit, and clean data in CRM system during lifecycle of sale.
- Work closely with BDD(s) through duration of Sales Process via email and phone while responding to multiple requests/questions in a timely manner.
- Support RFP related activities, as needed.
- Participate in post-sales support activity collaborating with other departments at Flores.
- Verify, coordinate, enter, or audit relevant data in proprietary systems to initiate client implementation processes.
- Maintain quality of work that exemplifies and promotes Flores’ core values.
- Other responsibilities and tasks to be assigned at team leader/managers discretion.
Who You Are
- An individual with a High School degree or equivalent.
- Someone with good Microsoft Office (Excel), data entry, and general computer skills.
- Salesforce experience preferred, but not required.
- A detail orientated individual with strong organizational and prioritization skills, the ability to adapt and multi-task.
- An individual who possesses a strong capability to learn, recognizes patterns, and is a creative thinker.
- A motivated team player with the ability to collaborate and work independently when necessary.
- Someone who is highly responsive, an excellent communicator, and has the ability to support multiple people.
- A qualified candidate understands that our business objective is to provide superior customer service to assigned clients and all participants by creating a positive relationship with both parties.
Flores’ office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST. This role operates in a professional hybrid environment and this position requires up to 5% travel. This role is mostly sedentary and consists of prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer. This role also utilizes other tools such as a phone, copy machine, and printer. Common programs often used are Outlook, Word, and Excel. In addition, Flores uses proprietary software programs that are developed and maintained in-house. This position frequently communicates with Flores team members and external contacts and must be able to exchange accurate information clearly in these situations.
How We Support Our Team
At Flores, we invest in our people, our community and our technology and strive to provide work life balance, paired with professional growth for each of our employees. We provide an innovative benefit solution for our clients but that does not apply just to our clients. They extend to our team too! Full time eligible employees have access:
- Competitive Benefits – Flores offers company paid insurance premiums for medical, dental and vision. We also provide company funded HSA’s, Pre- and Post-tax 401k’s with a company match up to 5%, and other great benefits such as Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Pet insurance, and more!
- Work Life Balance – Our days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., and we stick to this! We want for all our team members to have time to focus on themselves and their families. We also offer a generous vacation policy and a Life Balance Reimbursement Plan to further support this.
- Focus on Fitness – We have an onsite state of the art gym and a Wellness Program with an HRA Flex to reward team members for staying active.
- Community Involvement – We love to give back to our community, and we recognize that our team does too! We have a volunteer program in place to support our team members as they help the community.
Our Core Values & Diversity Focus
Our vision is to be the most admired benefits partner, and our core values and beliefs are:
- We believe in always doing the right thing.
- We believe that a remarkable service experience is possible.
- We believe in trusting one another as an operating philosophy.
- We believe that high performance teams deliver extraordinary results.
- We believe in building benefits technology that converts the complex to easy.
- We seek to empower, empathize, and respect our team members and our world.
We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels welcomed and can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their talent to our team and our community. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We have a focus on Diversity and Inclusion and want to continue to bring on new individuals and perspectives to our Flores Team!
We hope you will join our growing team! Please visit our website to learn more about our people, culture, and benefits! www.flores-associates.com.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Sales Administration Assistant in the office Remote above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now