Louisiana State University
New Hired from Louisiana State University
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Baton Rouge, LA. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Louisiana State University who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information School of Theatre Front Office and Box Office Coordinator below matches your qualifications.
Coordinator of Academic Area 2 – School of Theatre front office. This position provides coordination and support for all day to day activities for the School of Theatre front office to include administrative support, class scheduling, supervision and scheduling of student staff, coordination of events and scheduling of rooms. Will also oversee all individual, group and subscription sales for events based in college controlled venues. Position requires some nights/weekends/flexible work hours.
- Coordinates activities at the front desk and ensures coverage of the front desk at all times during work hours; enters and updates the School’s course offerings and monitors course enrollment in mainframe; updates the School’s directory listings and website; maintains the School’s files; oversees the scheduling and reservation of the School’s facilities and equipment; assists committee chairs and coordinators by gathering pertinent information and applications; attends meetings and transcribes minutes.
- Provides initial contact for faculty, students, alumni, and the general public coming into the office, through telephone calls, and e-mail; answers routine questions concerning the School, College and the University and directs specific requests and problems to the appropriate administrative staff if necessary; maintains monthly calendar of events for the School and Director; oversees distribution of incoming mail, prepare correspondence, reports, and forms for faculty and administrative staff members including graduate assistantships; assist in the selection of student workers, conduct training and coordinates their day-to-day activities including Music and Dramatic Arts Building student building monitors.
- Oversee all individual, group and subscription sales for events based in college controlled venues
Prepare daily deposits and pull daily box office reports; oversee box office student staff; communicate with box office software vendors; Box office operations are performed in conjunction with the CMDA Office of Finance and Administration and the School of Theatre Business Manager.
- Serve as point of contact for School’s guest artists and scholars including arranging travel and completing all necessary University forms; overseeing maintenance of guest artist lodging; and conducting other artist/guest hospitality needs.
- Serve as alternate building coordinator; act as liaison between the Office of Facility services and the department office and classrooms and is the primary contact person for facilities problems and services; acts as a liaison between the Office of Risk Management and submits travel insurance requests and collects driver authorization forms for required field trips; reserves parking and hotel accommodations for the School’s guests.
- Coordinates and plans receptions, symposia professional meetings, and other events hosted by the School; activities include arranging rooms, contacting caterers, obtaining bids, arranging for furniture and equipment to support the event, providing support personnel, and occasionally being present for conduct of the event, etc.
- Complete school’s inventory reports; assist IT Analyst in verifying existence and location of each inventory item assigned the units; assist Office of Property Management personnel in locating all new items purchased by the School and tagging items with university inventory tag number; maintains necessary office supplies, including official stationary, for the conduct of business; assist in placing orders for the School.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Baton Rouge, LA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info School of Theatre Front Office and Box Office Coordinator in the office Baton Rouge, LA above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now