New Hired from Hinge Health
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Remote in United States. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Hinge Health who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Security Program Manager (Remote) below matches your qualifications.
One in two people experience debilitating back, neck, shoulder, or joint pain — but traditional treatments have failed to meet their needs. Physical therapy can be expensive and hard to access; appointments often involve long commutes and missed work. Making matters worse, unresolved pain can trigger the overuse of opioids and surgeries.
Join us in reimagining healthcare from the ground up. We’re making high-quality care accessible by pairing wearable sensors and computer vision with a world-class clinical team. Hinge Health puts a digital clinic in every member’s pocket. Now millions of people can access personalized digital care from a physical therapist, guidance on behavior change from a health coach, and expert consultations with an orthopedic surgeon. With a single app and wearable technology like our Enso device, we’re helping to reduce pain, surgeries, and opioid use.
Here at Hinge Health, we welcome all applicants and know a diverse team makes us better and stronger. We look for individuals who embody our leadership principles and we value varied experiences and skill sets. Beyond specific work experience, we also look for unique capabilities and skill sets that are key indicators an applicant will thrive in our fast-paced, frequently evolving environment. If this sounds like the kind of place you’d like to be part of, please apply – we would love to hear from you!
Work From Anywhere
Hinge Health employees have the flexibility to work remotely in hubs across the United States.
About the Role
The Security Program Manager will be responsible for driving security initiatives across engineering, product, and business enablement. This includes tracking and prioritizing security objectives and ensuring corrective actions plans are appropriately addressed.
The right candidate will have significant Technical Program Management experience within the Information Security and Risk Management domains, delivering complex and high-impact programs.
You will have experience leading and directing programs leveraging modern technologies.
You will have a solid technical background specifically within Information Security, enabling you to dive deep with your team if needed.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- You will will use your technical expertise to lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects from start to finish
- Gather and examine customer and internal security team needs and opportunities for new information security programs, projects, and products
- Managing and overseeing all aspects of project and program delivery, including the development of quality Project Management Plans, analyzing project risk and complexity, reporting and development of corrective plans
- Maintain a security risk register to appropriately prioritize and remediate correction actions plans with cross functional stakeholders
- Ensuring that all project related information is current and accurate and provide high level updates on status to senior executive management
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Security, Computer Science, or other relevant subject matter
- 8+ years of program management experience, including Information Security and Operational Technology
- Ability to create dashboards and other instruments used to present project metrics to various stakeholders
- Experience simultaneously managing multiple, complex enterprise level technology projects
- Solid history delivering complex technical initiatives in fast-moving environments
- Able to collaborate with and influence other leaders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates an awareness and sensitivity to the needs and concerns of individuals and stakeholders from diverse cultures, backgrounds and orientations
- Experience in healthcare or regulated industry
- Experience with IT General Computer Controls
- CISA, CISSP, or CCSP certifications
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer employees and their family members help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn’t available where you live.
- Planning for the future: Start saving for the future with our traditional or roth 401k retirement plan options which include a 2% company match.
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget, use the mental health to support therapy costs, and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, and work-from-home equipment.
- Flexible vacation and paid time off: Employees have flexibility to choose when, how, and why they take time off to rest and recharge. Exempt employees can take advantage of our flexible pto program. Nonexempt employees can utilize up to two weeks of sick time and up to 17 days of vacation per year, including mental health days.
- Other compensation: At Hinge Health, we want every employee to be invested and rewarded in the future success of the company. All full-time positions are eligible for equity.
$127,700 – $231,800 a year
The range of base salary for the position is between $127,700 – $231,800, plus equity, and benefits. Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies and work location.
About Hinge Health:
LinkedIn recently named Hinge Health one of the Top 50 Startups. Forbes, Fast Company, and Inc. have also recognized our technology, innovation, and culture.
Since our founding in 2014, we’ve raised more than $800 million from leading investors, including Coatue and Tiger Global. We work with 1000 customers across every industry and the public sector — including Salesforce, Verizon, and the State of New Jersey — to give more than 23 million people access to the care they need. We’re positioned to continue leading the market with unmatched investments in clinical research, care innovation, machine learning, AI, and computer vision.
Diversity and inclusion:
We’re committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve. Visit hingehealth.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion to learn more about what moves us.
Hinge Health is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We provide reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, let us know by reaching out to your recruiter.
There continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real employees and sending fictitious job offers to applicants in a scheme to obtain sensitive information. Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the US FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to email@example.com.
*Please do not send resumes via email*
If you’re interested – we’d love to hear from you.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Security Program Manager (Remote) in the office Remote in United States above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now