New Hired from RaceTrac
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Atlanta, GA. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the RaceTrac who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Senior Accountant – Metroplex Accounting below matches your qualifications.
This role is within the Metroplex Energy accounting team. The Senior Accountant for Wholesale Inventory is responsible for providing in accordance with GAAP, timely and accurate results, specifically related to revenue and cost of sales. This includes analyzing, researching, and preparing financial information and reports to meet specific daily, weekly and monthly deadlines. This position will have frequent interaction with internal business partners and should be comfortable building strong relationships and asking questions. This individual is also responsible for helping to support the professional development of Metroplex Accounting team members.
- Prepares and/ or reviews journal transactions associated with wholesale fuel gross margin in accordance with GAAP, i.e. inventory valuation, cost of sales, transportation, storage, & other associated fees.
- Prepares and reviews account reconciliations.
- Prepares and/ or reviews weekly and monthly reporting. Analyzes and investigates variances between actual and projected results.
- Assist with the annual financial audit as well as monthly, quarterly and annual compliance reporting to the EPA.Carries out ad hoc reports/assignments as needed
- Clearly communicates and escalates issues and roadblocks to the Manager.
- Prioritizes work to ensure that major issues are resolved first
- Continuous process improvement and documentation
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with internal and external counterparties
- Assists in the development and maintenance of department wide plans, goals, and deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or University with a concentration in finance, accounting or related field of study
- 3-5 years accounting experience; preferably fuel experience
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of US GAAP, CPS preferred
- Advanced experience using MS Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Excellent customer service skills, including verbal and written communication skills.
- Motivated self-starter with drive to get things done.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Senior Accountant – Metroplex Accounting in the office Atlanta, GA above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now