New Hired from Nestlé USA
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Seattle, WA. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Nestlé USA who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Senior Financial Analyst below matches your qualifications.
Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
If you’re driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestlé is the place for you. Nestlé USA is one of seven operating companies that make up Nestlé’s presence in the United States. We’re in 97% of American homes, and as the leading food and beverage company, our goals are to continue to deliver quality food and beverage products, strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact.
We’re determined to challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. As individuals and teams, we embrace our entrepreneurial culture and have created a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day. Here, you will find limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career and feel empowered to succeed in the workplace and beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing our customers, but also about enriching you.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
Nestlé Coffee Partners is on a mission to elevate how our consumers experience coffee. With brands like Starbucks, Nescafe, Seattle’s Best Coffee, and Blue Bottle, our diverse product portfolio is brimming with rich and fulfilling opportunities for motivated individuals passionate about sharing their love of coffee and the moments it creates. Our business provides an inspiring and high-energy work environment that fuels our fast-paced growth, and our field-based positions across the country ensure that we’re fully immersed and positioned to pioneer the coffee market. Across our organization, we’re creating a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day. Together, we’ll brew remarkable things.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Prepare monthly management reporting package with a focus on variance analysis to forecast/prior year, inclusive of trends and impact to upcoming forecasts.
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of month-end closing, accruals, and analysis through the preparation of monthly financial model.
- Track daily order and shipment reporting, key trends, and financial commitments.
- Work with cross-functional teams to conduct complex financial analysis with a focus on return on investment (ROI) and profit loss (P&L), measure results and improve processes.
- Communicate complex financial information and concepts to both financial and business leaders to support and influence decision-making.
- Be a business partner to the growing e-commerce team, support business decisions, and co-lead the global reporting of e-commerce results.
- Support internal and external audits. Implement processes to ensure audit readiness.
- Support ad-hoc analysis as needed.
- 5 years of work experience in finance or in a related area.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Financial planning and analysis, budgeting, forecasting, and reporting experience, working knowledge of financial concepts and P&L drivers.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated experience in data analysis and presentation.
- Experience in business partnering with cross-functional teams, making recommendations, and influencing decisions.
- ERP experience preferred. Project Management experience preferred.
- Solid understanding of accounting rules, the ability to interpret implications, and provide solutions.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a broader team, demonstrated problem-solving skills and strong business acumen.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships across multiple functions and influence without authority. Ability to effectively communicate at all levels both orally and in writing.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills, ability to manage multiple deliverables.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, complex, and ambiguous environment and quickly learn new concepts and processes.
The approximate pay range for this position is $94,088 – $135,000. Please note that the pay range provided is a good faith estimate for the position at the time of posting. Final compensation may vary based on factors including but not limited to knowledge, skills, and abilities as well as geographic location.
Nestlé offers performance-based incentives and a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k with Company match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Incentives and/or benefit packages may vary depending on the position. Learn more at About Us | Nestlé Careers (nestlejobs.com)
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you’re at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you’ve gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at email@example.com or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Senior Financial Analyst in the office Seattle, WA above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now