New Hired from ICG
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Jacksonville, FL. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the ICG who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Senior HR Generalist (ICG) below matches your qualifications.
At Innovative Construction Group (ICG), we provide off-site construction solution services to developers, general contractors, and professional builders. We are professionals serving professionals on construction projects. Our vision includes the success and development of our employees. Imagine joining a team that is focused on your success. Developing your skills to the best professional you can be. You have goals and we want to help you achieve them. At ICG you are more than an employee. You are family. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute HR strategies, programs and practices such as talent management, staffing, onboarding, succession planning, employee relations, performance management, organization, effectiveness, training and development and HR policies
- Leads core processes for new hire, termination, internal promotion and job/salary change processes, etc.; ensuring data integrity. Leads College Intern Program.
- Partner with managers and employees to enhance business results by enabling a positive culture, driving increased employee engagement.
- Manage tier 1 employee relations for and assist in counseling employees and issue resolution maintaining ICG culture/Measure and drive improvement of key HR metrics by running HRIS reports, analyzing data and providing recommendations to HRD and business leaders to enable strong business decisions.
- Ensures local efforts are synchronized with corporate HR initiatives
- Oversee all FMLA, leave of absence and ADA cases acting as a resource for employees/managers and partnering with corporate benefits, legal and leave vendor.
- Manage timecard compliance and accuracy; Partner with managers, employees and Payroll to ensure payroll accuracy and audit compliance.
- HR System support and point of contact for the location to include Payroll, Benefits, IT, etc.
- Able to travel to remote offices on periodic basis (Orlando, FL)
- Mentors and trains new HR Coordinators and HR Generalists providing feedback and coaching to drive consistency in HR processes across the organization
- Partners with operations business leaders to ensure training and development of hourly workforce and manager; develops and facilitates training – (i.e. FMLA, recruiting, onboarding, PPM, eTime, LOA)
- Assume a leadership role in proactive process improvement and supports Best Place to Work culture for the organization
- Decision Impact: Individual
- Department Responsibility: None
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in business, Human Resources or related field
- PHR Certification Required
- Strong foundational knowledge of HR processes and payroll
- Intermediate to advanced ability in PowerPoint and Excel
- Knowledge of HRIS, SharePoint, ATS systems (Workday is highly preferred)
** Work location – Jacksonville, FL * #LI-ST1 PulteGroup, including affiliates, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms. If any search firm nevertheless submits an unsolicited resume to any employee at PulteGroup, including affiliates, via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work (must be a current SOW signed by Director, Talent Acquisition) in place for this position from PulteGroup, including affiliates HR/Recruitment, it will be deemed the sole property of PulteGroup. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by PulteGroup, including affiliates, as a result of the referral or through other means. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will provide a reasonable accommodation to a qualified applicant with a disability that will enable the individual to have an equal opportunity to participate in the application process and to be considered for a job. This Organization Participates in e-Verify
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Senior HR Generalist (ICG) in the office Jacksonville, FL above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now