Wynn Las Vegas
New Hired from Wynn Las Vegas
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Las Vegas, NV. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Wynn Las Vegas who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Senior Internal Auditor below matches your qualifications.
A Senior Internal Auditor is responsible to direct and supervise Internal Audits as assigned in accordance with the Annual Audit Plan including, but not limited to: required Nevada Gaming Control Board Minimum Internal Control Standards Audits; required Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 Audits; Information Technology Audits, Operational Reviews; and procedures initiated by specific Management requests.
- 4-Year Bachelor of Arts or Science Degree required (preferred in Accounting or Finance).
- Professional Certification (CIA, CPA, CISA, or CFE) preferred.
- Minimum 2 years prior Supervisory experience preferred.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills, analytical skills, and problem solving ability.
- Must possess excellent computer skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office with an emphasis in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Any independence conflicts that exist with regard to areas subject to audit or review must be disclosed prior to entering the position.
- Candidates must be a minimum of 21 years of age or older.
- Registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board is required and must be completed before entering this position.
Wynn Resorts is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Wynn Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Senior Internal Auditor in the office Las Vegas, NV above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now