WELLS FARGO BANK
New Hired from WELLS FARGO BANK
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Hybrid remote in Denver, CO. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the WELLS FARGO BANK who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Senior Lead Audit Manager – Corporate Risk below matches your qualifications.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Lead Audit Manager within their Corporate Risk Audit Team. Corporate Risk provides audit coverage of Independent Testing and Validation, Compliance Risk, Credit Risk, Operational Risk, Strategic Enterprise Risk, Market & Counterparty Risk, Model Risk, Risk Strategy, Planning, and Governance, as well as Chief Risk Officer organizations.
In this role, you will:
- Manage a team of audit staff to resolve highly complex and unique challenges requiring in depth evaluation across multiple areas or the enterprise, delivering solutions that are long term
- Manage defined audits within one or more segments of the Audit Plan
- Ensure audit engagements are risk based, and executed according to Wells Fargo Audit Services policies and guidance
- Assist in planning and organizing work in an annual cycle and project cycle
- Supervise and oversee assigned audits
- Provide timely feedback, coaching and monitoring of audit work and staff
- Develop and maintain solid business relationships within Wells Fargo Audit Services and with teams across Wells Fargo, and other stakeholders
Required Qualifications, US:
7+ years of Audit or Risk experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Direct Internal Audit experience
- Experience at a financial institution or accounting firm
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Solid knowledge and understanding of audit or risk methodologies and supporting tools
- Strong understanding of financial regulatory environment
- Certification in one or more of the following: CPA, CAMS, CRCM, CIA, CISA or Commissioned Bank Examiner designation
- Experience leading and providing feedback to staff on audit projects or engagements
- Experience with Issue Validation and Remediation
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in Human Resources, Public Affairs and/or Human Capital Risk Management in Audit and/or Front Line is preferred
- Solid understanding of Institution of Internal Audit (IIA) standards, regulatory requirements, and industry guidelines
- Banking experience, preferably a large financial institution
- Operational Risk Management or a second line enterprise function
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Hybrid work schedule. Must be able to work from one of the approved job posting locations 3 days in office & 2 days remote
- This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship
May be considered for a discretionary bonus, Restricted Share Rights, or other long-term incentive awards
$144,400.00 – $300,000.00 Annual
- Information about Wells Fargo’s employee benefits
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Senior Lead Audit Manager – Corporate Risk in the office Hybrid remote in Denver, CO above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now