The Jed Foundation
New Hired from The Jed Foundation
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Remote. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the The Jed Foundation who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Senior Manager, Campaigns below matches your qualifications.
The Jed Foundation (JED) seeks a Senior Manager of Campaigns to help develop and execute campaigns that protect emotional health and prevent suicide for teens and young adults. Reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing and Campaigns and working collaboratively across teams, the Campaigns Director will leverage behavior change theory, digital marketing strategies, partnerships, events, influencer engagement, and more to develop, manage, and execute JED campaigns.
- Collaborate closely with the cross-functionally team and external partners and new and existing creative or media agencies to translate organizational needs into innovative, impactful campaigns and programs.
- Manage planning and execution, working with focus and agility to ensure that all moving parts are held in sync, deploy and manage campaigns, oversee ongoing programs, and help to grow signature initiatives.
- Manage Seize the Awkward, JED’s campaign created in partnership with the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention and the Ad Council, including strategic input, developing and reviewing campaign strategies and materials, coordinating key stakeholder contributions, and more.
- Develop and execute timely campaigns that drive awareness, engagement, and specific actions during key cultural moments like Mental Health Awareness Month (May), Minority / BIPOC Mental Health Awareness Month (July), Back to School (Aug/Sept), Suicide Prevention Awareness Month (Sept), and the Giving Season (Nov-Dec).
- Create and bring to life a messaging and campaign calendar that invites and equips people and partners to activate with us, develop robust “menus” of ways to engage, and contribute to monthly toolkits to support.
- Leveraging to activate and equip teens and young adults, JED schools, community orgs, and other partners with aligned content and actions.
- Define campaign and program impact goals and KPI and report on results, working with the Design and Impact team to ensure continuous learning and innovation.
- With leadership, develop campaign operations, manage project plans and budgets, help to create the systems and processes that will scale with JED, help to craft grant and partnership proposals, and develop impact reports.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- 5+ years of experience in marketing and campaigns with demonstrated ability to think both creatively and strategically and develop fresh, executable ideas that support key objectives and impact goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field a plus.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to effectively manage cross-functional teams and build strong relationships with internal and external.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage and execute multiple ongoing projects.
- Rooted in DEI&A principles, including accessibility/usability.
- Flexible, creative, and solution-oriented.
- Passion for helping others and an interest/familiarity in mental health, emotional well-being, and suicide prevention.
Pay Ranges / Location / Travel Information
The range listed on this job posting is based on JED’s compensation posting ranges. Salaries may be higher or lower depending on experience and geographic location.
Please note that this position is largely remote but will require retreat/business meetings at JED’s central office in NYC or other locations as designated by JED leadership. Additional travel may be required.
About The Jed Foundation
JED is a nonprofit that protects emotional health and prevents suicide for our nation’s teens and young adults. We’re partnering with high schools and colleges to strengthen their mental health, substance misuse and suicide prevention programs and systems. We’re equipping teens and young adults with the skills and knowledge to help themselves and each other. We’re encouraging community awareness, understanding and action for young adult mental health.
Programs – Comms – Program Marketing & Campaigns
$96,000 – $128,000 / year
SVP, Youth Strategies & Chief Engagement Officer
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Senior Manager, Campaigns in the office Remote above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now