New Hired from Apple
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Cupertino, CA. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Apple who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Senior Motion Control Systems Engineer below matches your qualifications.
Posted: Dec 20, 2022
One of Apple’s R&D groups is currently seeking a senior motion control systems engineer. This engineer will develop custom control algorithms, optimization routines and drive implementation for a host of dynamic motion systems and applications. This highly cross-functional team is working hands on to prototype and develop unique dynamic systems. We are looking for passionate and creative individuals to push the performance bounds of actuated systems. Does working on new technology excite you? Innovation is in your hands! We are ready to help you help us grow.
- 8+ years of related experience and skilled in the development, theory, design, modeling and implementation of motion control algorithms with emphasis on servo control and actuation systems.
- Experienced in control system state management (gain scheduling, bumpless transfers, state machine development).
- Experienced in state-space design, traditional controls methods (PID, observer/compensator) and modern control techniques such as MPC/LQR.
- Experience in both linear and non-linear estimation.
- Hands on experience prototyping control algorithms and demonstrating capability at an executive level.
- Confident with source control (eg. GIT) on multi developer projects.
In this role you will partner with motor, actuation, power electronics and embedded FW engineers to develop robust and highly customized control algorithms for unique applications. Responsibilities include: – Control system design, analysis, and integration for actuators – Design, implementation and maintenance of an automated system for optimal system identification and control system tuning at scale. – Prototype, develop, bring-up, debug and characterize new control techniques on real hardware. – Define factory test & calibration requirements for actuated systems – Author engineering requirements and specifications based on analysis and validation – Communicate progress cross-functionally (written, verbal, and presentation) – Perform failure analysis and problem solving
Education & Experience
MS or PhD in Engineering, Robotics or CS
- Nice to Haves:
- Experience with human machine interface (HMI).
- Experience with haptics and input device integration.
- Experience in rapid prototyping for actuated systems
Pay & Benefits
- At Apple, base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within a range. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role. The base pay range for this role is between $161,000 and $278,000, and your base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location. Apple employees also have the opportunity to become an Apple shareholder through participation in Apple’s discretionary employee stock programs. Apple employees are eligible for discretionary restricted stock unit awards, and can purchase Apple stock at a discount if voluntarily participating in Apple’s Employee Stock Purchase Plan. You’ll also receive benefits including: Comprehensive medical and dental coverage, retirement benefits, a range of discounted products and free services, and for formal education related to advancing your career at Apple, reimbursement for certain educational expenses — including tuition. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments as well as relocation. Learn more about Apple Benefits. Note: Apple benefit, compensation and employee stock programs are subject to eligibility requirements and other terms of the applicable plan or program.
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Senior Motion Control Systems Engineer in the office Cupertino, CA above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now