New Hired from American Airlines
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Phoenix, AZ
(Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport area). Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the American Airlines who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Specialist II, Revenue Accounting below matches your qualifications.
Location: Rio West E Bldg (PHX-RWE1) Additional Locations: None Requisition ID: 66249
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Why you’ll love this job
- This job is a member of the Revenue Accounting Team within the Finance Division.
- Responsible for performing basic accounting functions within various specialized Revenue Accounting areas.
What you’ll do
- Performs basic accounting functions (e.g. audit accounting data, refund claims, process/calculate check requests, debit/credit memos, journal vouchers, etc.) for various Revenue Accounting areas (e.g. payments received, billings, tickets issued/used, etc.)
- Researches and resolves accounting discrepancies in a timely manner, including correspondence with external contacts, when necessary
- Completes data entry of accounting information
- Edits/audits daily passenger ticket and ancillary refund requests
- Distributes and stores month end closing statistics reports
- Performs a variety of other functions/ad-hoc projects as assigned by the immediate supervisor/manager to aid in the department’s/company’s achievement of goals and business objectives
All you’ll need for success
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
High School diploma or GED Equivalency
Preferred Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance or related business field or equivalent training/experience
- Airline/travel agency accounting experience
Skills, Licenses & Certifications
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of general accounting principles/procedures
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Logical, analytical thinking ability
What you’ll get
Feel free to take advantage of all that American Airlines has to offer:
- Travel Perks: Ready to explore the world? You, your family and your friends can reach 365 destinations on more than 6,800 daily flights across our global network.
- Health Benefits: On day one, you’ll have access to your health, dental, prescription and vision benefits to help you stay well. And that’s just the start, we also offer virtual doctor visits, flexible spending accounts and more.
- Wellness Programs: We want you to be the best version of yourself – that’s why our wellness programs provide you with all the right tools, resources and support you need.
- 401(k) Program: Available upon hire and, depending on the workgroup, employer contributions to your 401(k) program are available after one year.
- Additional Benefits: Other great benefits include our Employee Assistance Program, pet insurance and discounts on hotels, cars, cruises and more
Feel free to be yourself at American
From the team members we hire to the customers we serve, inclusion and diversity are the foundation of the dynamic workforce at American Airlines. Our 20+ Employee Business Resource Groups are focused on connecting our team members to our customers, suppliers, communities and shareholders, helping team members reach their full potential and creating an inclusive work environment to meet and exceed the needs of our diverse world. Are you ready to feel a tremendous sense of pride and satisfaction as you do your part to keep the largest airline in the world running smoothly as we care for people on life’s journey? Feel free to be yourself at American.
Additional Locations: None Requisition ID: 66249
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Specialist II, Revenue Accounting in the office Phoenix, AZ
(Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport area) above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now