New Hired from Publix
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Lakeland, FL
(Downtown area). Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Publix who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Sr. Cybersecurity Analyst- IT Compliance below matches your qualifications.
Publix is able to offer virtual/remote employment for this position in the following states: FL, GA, AL, TN, SC, NC, VA
Publix isn’t just a pleasure to shop at, it’s also one of the Fortune’s best places to work. As a Senior Cybersecurity Analyst (Governance, Risk, Compliance) you will leverage a broad understanding of IT, regulatory, and cyber security domains to assess the security posture of various aspects of Publix and determine the adequacy of current or recommend future controls. This opportunity will allow you to further expand and apply your skills to solve critical business and data protection related challenges as part of a team driving strategic governance programs, data security, and risk management activities.
- Discovering, assessing, and providing in-depth analysis of cyber risks and potential mitigation plans to the leadership team to make decisions that protect Publix.
- Working with relevant stakeholders to drive strategic and operational security metrics to identify and support continuous improvements.
- Conducting reviews to identify and mitigate potential security weaknesses and ensure that all relevant security features applicable to a system are implemented and functional.
- Assessing organizational compliance with regulatory and legal requirements, but strategically helping teams think through the best way to manage risk in accordance with security best practices.
- Coordinating with process owners and managers in the development or updating of IT services and processes.
- Assisting with regulatory related projects such as gap assessments, annual audits, remediation tracking, and secure configuration management.
- Providing security and compliance consultation on new projects pertaining to PCI DSS, cloud security, data privacy, HIPAA, SOX, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Security, or other analytical disciplines or equivalent experience
- At least two years of combined experience in Information Security, Compliance, Technology Audit, or a related field,
- Experience generating and reporting on IT security-related metrics, KPIs, risks, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills including the ability to articulate to both technical and non-technical audiences,
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to perform find resolutions and assist with making contributions for process improvements, and
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively.
Address: 331 S. Florida Ave
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Sr. Cybersecurity Analyst- IT Compliance in the office Lakeland, FL
(Downtown area) above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now