New Hired from Universal Creative
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site in Orlando, FL
(Florida Center area). Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Universal Creative who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Sr. Engineer, Animated Figures/Show Action Equipment below matches your qualifications.
JOB SUMMARY: Provides subject matter expertise on one or more Ride and/or Show system disciplines, which includes but is not limited to, Audio, Network Systems, Parkwide Systems, Special Effects, Projection, Lighting, Set/Scenic, Props, Show Action Equipment, Animated Figures, Ride Systems, Mechanical Systems, Ride Control, Show Control Systems or supporting systems. Performs research, development, review, approval, and technical analysis under an area of responsibility. May be assigned to a project team to provide support under an area of responsibility. Ensures internal and external specifications are met.
- Mentor and lead Ride/Show team members on technical requirements in support of existing park expansion and/or venue development.
- Reviews vendor-provided design review documents. Includes drawing review, component selection review, calculation review, test plan review, test results review, and/or review of other deliverable items.
- Makes direct engineering contributions to projects as required. Performs Ride/Show systems research, contributes to Ride/Show systems scope, specification, design or analysis, field assistance for installation, test, and adjust.
- Maintains, modifies, enforces, and interprets Universal’s specifications, standards, and technical contracting methods. Assists with updates for Ride/Show technical specifications.
- Supports the design and delivery of attraction systems by performing the required tasks to ensure the portability, maintainability, reliability, operability, serviceability, supportability and safety parameters. Verifies systems meet all quality control requirements.
- Ensures all Ride/Show equipment maintains the highest level of safety in accordance with Universal specifications, accepted manufacturing practices and local standards.
- Oversees technical analyses performed to assist in determining feasibility of Ride/Show systems to mitigate risk for project delivery.
- Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Directly supervises 0-3 Exempt and 0-2 Non-Exempt team members; Supports project related specific tasks by indirectly supervising the efforts of vendors to ensure compliance with necessary technical specifications. Some global travel may be required (less than 30%).
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in an applicable technical field required. Advanced degrees preferred.
EXPERIENCE: 7+ years’ experience in theme park specific technical/engineering role(s) required; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in theme park development, construction, show and ride systems design or fabrication within the entertainment/theme park industry preferred.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2023 Universal Studios. © 2023 Universal Orlando. All rights reserved. EOE
How To Apply :
After reading and knowing the criteria and minimum qualification requirements that have been explained from the job info Sr. Engineer, Animated Figures/Show Action Equipment in the office Orlando, FL
(Florida Center area) above, then the jobseeker who feels that he has not met requirements include education, age, etc. and are really interested in the latest job vacancy Full-time above, it should be as soon as possible to complete and compile a job application file such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae and transcripts and other complements as described above, in order to register and participate in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, sent via the link below.
Other Information :
- Country : US
To apply for this job please visit » Send Now